Genetics for Trade in Alberta

I am Edmonton based and would be willing to trade high quality, self-hunted cuts for other verified cuts of equal quality. Currently have a variety of keepers from a bunch of different breeders including In House, Ethos, DNA, Green Beaver, etc. If you are nearby and have verified quality cuts for trade, hit me up.

6 Likes

@Ftlob

Can’t remember… you’re in that direction IIRC…

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hell yeah I am! Happy to see a grower close to home ,I just started bringing in my outdoor cuts,so I got bugs atm, working on a safers soap dip, looking for organic solutions,have only dipped everything once,but I still have a few more to come in,be a month or two before I will know for sure or not,I was actually absolutely clean bug free since last October ! But I am really certain that there are more than just a few growers about,I tell everyone I meet about this place, welcome ! very glad you joined up !and are willing to trade,a list of available cuts would definitely pull people out of the wood work ! hehe
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow !

5 Likes

@Ftlob
Check out the Bob Hemphill/Coastal Seeds Pot Cast–
He talks about a neem, micronized sulfur IPM regimen that helped him a lot.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Haha you are awesome! I was just listening to kaygu from coastal seeds ! Yesterday about to fire it up for the day ! I will definitely have to check it out brother !
Peace and love yeah

2 Likes

Right on! I haven’t been on any forums in a while (I hang out on IG mostly), but happy to be here. Here is a list of cuts I have in the stable and coming down the pipeline:

Slurricane IX - In House Genetics

Triple Platinum Candy (Platinum GSC x Platinum Candy) - In House Genetics

Divine Berry (Divine Gelato x Sherberry Pie) - In House Genetics

Dosidos x Sorbet - DNA Genetics

Romberry x Chem95 - Green Beaver

Super Silver Haze x Dennis the Menace - Green Beaver

10th PÄşanet (Quattro Kush x Planet of the Grapes) - Ethos, being hunted right now, halfway through flower

Sunset Sherbet x Triangle Kush - Sacred Cut Seeds

Ksmorz - Prolific Coast (being hunted now, little ways away)

Cake Bomb - Prolific Coast (being hunted now, little ways away)

5 Likes

Just finished trimming up my keeper pheno of Triple Platinum Candy (Platinum Girl Scout Cookies x Platinum Candy) from In House Genetics. This beauty is on my trade list, if any local growers have some heat they want to swap :slight_smile:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Interested in some death bubba ? Here in Edmonton

1 Like

Still got some ethos

1 Like

Whats the story on the death bubba? Lots of controversy as to what DB is exactly.

Some say its a select clone only of Bubba Kush

Honestly idk i have been told all sorts of things also but i grew one out door this year she was small Finnised it in my tent and it was decent smoke i got my mother from a clone of a bubba plant from another person and i was going to just flip it but now shes a mom

1 Like