Germinating In Coffee

Your signal is not getting through.

2 Likes

powdered milk doesn’t go rancid if you have any and neither does non-dairy creamer, but that’s an investment in effort and time as well as money.

1 Like

This is 3.5% so we’re hobbled out of the gate.

1 Like

not if they’re quick.

1 Like

If they germinate I will call them Kreamer Kush even though they aren’t kush.

7 Likes

This is, demonstrably false…

https://www.journalofdairyscience.org/article/S0022-0302(51)91728-6/pdf

2 Likes

Well I’ll never snort powdered milk again

7 Likes

six inches used to be plenty​:rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

You got me on the title @Foreigner. I thought it was some new discovery😁.

3 Likes

It will be. Give it a few days.

4 Likes

Regular or decaf?

1 Like

Regular of course. The caffeine helps them grow.

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

1 Like

See, you thought you needed sativas for jittery highs, but nope, it’s all in the germination method.

4 Likes

estava tomando meu café e me deparei com isso :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: achei que era uma nova tecnica… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Solo un cafe verdad para usted amigo con semillas

1 Like

even when milk goes bad it’s not bad for you for a few days. i forgot how long it’s good for when it starts to smell bad but you can drink it with chunks in it and it won’t kill you. not at all like when food goes bad after sitting out. they say that the shelf stable boxed milk doesn’t go bad either but i recall getting a mouthful of chunks after grabbing a box one time that had been sitting on our tank for a week. i almost puked but managed to hold it in. i will never forget that taste.

2 Likes

I’ve had slightly chunky milk in coffee once and it was fine but never anything so gross.

1 Like

Oh yea, we are big milk people. We have a local farm we get all our milk from and it’s non homaginized. You know it’s fresh that morning when you pick up milk and there’s no fat solids at the top.

The bottles also make for good clone shippers.

5 Likes

You’re stepping into a bag milk fight. Step away.

4 Likes