Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

Mine too :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::popcorn:20 characters

2 Likes

I took 8 cuts all but 1 made it…so 7 all together lucky 777.Even if so… they were so MALES to begin with !

8 Likes

Goji Preservation run is getting close to go time . Was able to get one female to reveg from basically a stem. Going forward I am going to use 1 or 2 of the Goji QM BX males (that are about to go to flower) to the lone remaining female Goji, for more genetic variation. QM BX2’s will be done later when I run through more males.

This will be the final combination

Goji OG x (Goji OG QM cut x Snow Lotus BX V1(Goji OG QM cut x Snow Lotus)

Goji OG being Nepali OG x Snow Lotus

Hopefully this will put out a large enough variety of the gems to be found in the F2’s

-GH

11 Likes

This makes me so happy! What is QM?

1 Like

I suppose I should name my thread the New Mars Hydro…NOT!!!

6 Likes

Sorry to drop that here. Just checking in on those AK47 and seeing what the future holds. I have a few that are about to go for a swim. They are looking great, getting anything off of the stems?

QM (Queen Mother) is a selected cut by Bodhi that was his choice representation of the Goji OG should be.

-GH

4 Likes

Qm, qwazi Moto?..

Was wondering why you put that here…no big deal.

The AK’s are doing well, nothing on stem rubs because I have been spraying them with mite spray since birth.
I spray again today, I shall try another rub before I hit them, see if I can get anything .

Never seen or smoked the QM, never heard of her till I got here . Be interesting to see what the man himself believes it should be!

1 Like

The AK and WR47’s…nothing on stem rub
The FAT leaf AK47 showed female today…the other still cannot tell.
So 4 WR x AK47 females, 1 AK47 female, 1 AK47 male outside for pollen collection, 1 AK47 unknown

Sorry had them all in nice order, the damn site just rearranged them , why does it do that shit!!!

13 Likes

Looking good in there! Also watching those WR47s, might inspire me too. Check your DM’s, I never heard back from you from one a while back. Also, once the weather cools down, I’ll get a GG4 to you. Some things have changed.

And about the Queen Mother…
“One of three phenotypes hand selected by Bodhi and released as clones in 2014. This phenotype expresses more of an OG bud structure (as opposed to the Pinesol pheno and the purple pheno. She is not very self-supportive so a cage or a trellis is a good idea. There is not much nose to her as a living plant but once she’s cut down and cure up expect a nice earthy, hashy, “og” smell.”

Source:

-GH

5 Likes

Just looked at my messages…do not see any from you??? Had I seen one I would have responded, send me another …or I accidentally deleted it before reading it.

You running Ole Reynards 47 too??? I am seeing quite the diversity in them. The 4 WR47’s pretty similar, but the AK’s are not. The one that showed lady today has as fat a leaf on her as any Indica I have run at her age! The other, un sexed 47 is the polar opposite. The male outside is down the middle.

I have read all about the QM since getting on here. I am GOJI MAN 100%!!! Run it for several years. Had a great female that I lost, but just recently got her back!

Took down Goji X Sugar Punch a few weeks ago(excellent) have Orange Goji (@50State) in flower pregnant with F2 seeds in her, and crossed my LOVED Amnesia Haze to the Orange Goji also. I have Candyland X Goji as a Mother, and in flower outside also. She is from @50State also. PERSONALLY i would run ANYTHING 50 has worked, he has a GOOD EYE, and makes some amazing cross’s. Grow his OG if you can!!!

I like Goji…:sunglasses:

8 Likes

As i knew would happen, “Razor”, exactly 7 days into the flip, in her Octopot, has overgrown the damn tent frame!!!
I need 28 inch’s over canopy with the Gavita nuclear sun overhead, or bleaching and twisted leaf’s occur. I KNEW she would cause me issues…BUT, that is a good issue to have. She is already standing shoulder height to me, I am 6’2" . She is gonna be a beast, but she is going to have to stay within MY GUIDELINES…can see already she is a “wild card” ! I got her number however. She has already crowded her neighbor, and 3 days ago I hacked her back to give the other plant a chance…cannot even tell now I did that. She could and would gladly take the whole light to herself. Were she not pinned in on all 4 sides, she COULD fill a 4 foot by 4 foot area(my footprint with this light) SOLO, without me even "working " her. Either 50’s cross is off the chain or I just happened upon Jack N the Bean Stalk’s plant!!!

This will do till I figure something else out, gives me another foot of room to work with. NOT putting holes in the ceiling.

Good fortune today! The Papa’s Punch seeds I made last month…are VIABLE!!! SWEET!!!
Threw down 10 Monday night, 2 showing already…faster than @SamwellBB 's Gorilla Glue cross!!!
Makes me smile…figured they would be viable, but ya never know do ya!!!

See bumps in the Coco in Sam’s area, so his will be up tomorrow too!!! Gotta love it when a plan comes together. Full up inside, not firing up another Gavita, so all of these will be going outside. JUST enough time to finish here where I live.

9 Likes

Hehe. I figured I’d just come to your house. Dude that Favor a is sick. Eye hortilux? Those bulbs rock. Do you replace once a year. Ice got 2 months on my 600w bulb. If the goal is to replicate the sun. The HID is where it’s at been. There getting super compact and efficient now.

I was really saying, even though I have a $150 ipower deal. It kills with the EH bulb. I shut the led unit next to it off lol. What’s the point. It’s like a flash light on a plant next to the sun. I don’t worry about electricity. It’s laid over 1 grid in a particular private home. So as long as I upgrade to 6" with the carbon filter, I’ll be safe. I gotta get my self drops or a good oh meter.

Have a good one Dro.

2 Likes

NOPE…even better…Gavita PRO DE HPS…basically the sun indoors!!!
Maybe 50 % more “juice” than the Eye Hortilux.

3 Likes

Checked on my PP seed test…SWEET…

@SamwellBB gonna go 100% germ rate on his “Snake Breath” …thank you sir!!!

@Mr.Sparkle the Dark Sparks are rolling along. Appears I will have 3 of 4 “colored”
Thank you for making these, thanks to @toastyjakes…who I believe right now is TOASTED…LMAO for sending these to me!!!
This place is starting to Rock!!! Will try not to get banned anymore…

Thought I threw down 4 of S.V. but appears I put down 5…bottom row…all gonna show!

Peace,

Jet

16 Likes

Where are you in the world? Maybe we could exchange some Goji cuts. I have one female I love right now I would trade. Plus I know you want as much genetic variation as possible.

1 Like

think those are Snake Breath not Snake Venom just so people don’t get confused
check the pack again to be sure please
Snake Breath is Snake Venom x (GG#4 x Mendobreath)
Snake Venom is not my cross
Snake Venom by Moxie Seeds is Gorilla Glue # 4 x Viper City OG

great germination rate you got !!

2 Likes

OOPS…the Papa’s Punch is STRONG!!!

They are your seeds, NO ONE ELSE’s…I surely got the name wrong, let me go check, get it straight!!!

3 Likes

@SamwellBB You are correct sir!! I did get the Snake part right however… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

thanks for straightening this out - enjoy your buzz - I’ll get mine on a little later
maybe some bubble hash rofl as you don’t like it ha ha ha

2 Likes