Getting back to my roots Octopot run finally on!

Im a resident of the Mile High

-GH

2 Likes

What you talking about…I LOVE BUBBLE HASH!!! My favorite thing to smoke!!!

4 Likes

“Razor” is astounding!!! She is beautiful. vigorous, and see keeps the mites off of her!!!
Going to stop the spray routine soon, so checking the ladies REALLY CLOSE> Razor has ZERO mites nor any egg’s on her!!! SWEET!!! I will win this friggin war…

She is going insane in the Octopot…She may have to go outside or I will have to really work her over. I am afraid she will take over the entire light if she continues on this growth level. Will have to decide pretty soon, she is starting to block the light to her neighbor…the BITCH!!! lol.

The 4 Dark Sparks went outside. Got them started in here, I now need their space for the PP and S.B. seeds who have just come up. They will do well outside, they have a good head start now.

The Veg/Mom room is back to usable again, and ready for the 15 new seedlings

10 Likes

imagine the bugs living under that mattress :open_mouth:

instead of a canvas tarp/drop cloth, could lay down some trays or a chunk of pond liner, or even heavy duty garbage bags, but trays are easy.

Just an idea :wink: and also normal for me to pester other about doing a little clean up ask @TrevorLahey or @toastyjakes about it lol

8 Likes

I have plastic I can use…just have not done it. That mattress has never been used, Been sitting in that room for over a DECADE!!!

lol

1 Like

Sounds like it could be removed, imagine a whole room :smirk:, or at least cleaned up for better storage or access, nah I bug

Could be…room is actually not dirty, it is that tarp that I water on that is making it look so bad…I need to clean it up, YOU ARE CORRECT!!!
Did you see the Dark Sparks above…3 of 4 will be colored.

4 Likes

Bummer. I was hoping you would say Great Lakes.

@Mr.Sparkle Had to put 15 new lil ones in cups, so I “Sparkled up” the Veg/Mom room just for you :grin:
Did not put the plastic down, actually like the painters tarps better.

Moved the mattress too…out of field of view, lol…

8 Likes

The Octopots are doing their thing! The 4 are blowing up, and extremely healthy.

AK47 and WR X AK47 around the outside in pots.
Octo girl’s are Razor back right corner, R.P.P. X ChemDog back left corner, A.H front left, Silver Fields front right

12 Likes

Just about ready to change

4 Likes

AK 47 leaf’s

This one is different than others, last AK47 to show sex

12 Likes

Love the magenta centers in some of these.
Looks to be quite a spectrum you have there, how many girls ya say again?

1 Like

I also prefer the darker plants.

1 Like

That is 5 different ladies…have 6…

4th pic down is the dark fat leaf’d AK

One commonality…ALL have “leaf curl”

4 are “light” 2 are “dark” both the dark’s are fatter leaf’d

Have fubar’d colors on my windows…argh…cannot see them well here, are they pretty?
In person the dark’s have purple, but even the lights show a tinge of it if held at right angle to the light.

4 Likes

Perfect germ rate on my Papa’s Punch and on @SamwellBB 's Snake Breath

All my R.P.P. x ChemDog cuts took, will be heading outside in a week or two

Orange Goji just entering flower is beautiful!

10 Likes

Those lighters ones might be orange haired beauties.
Smells on the dark broad leaved ones? These be smelling for ludens.
Alot of times I could walk into the structure and smell just like cherries.
Didn’t need air fresheners.

You’re in dirt?
What nutes again?

2 Likes

In dirt, straight organic nutes you never heard of. Urban Farms Texas Vegetable Food for veg at 400-800 PPM
Flower with their Garden Of Eden at 500-1000 PPM…
I start low on PPM , real low, feed every watering, ramp up slowly. My dirt is inert, so nothing coming from it.

They are still being soaked with 'sad every three days, but about to stop. Found no living mites in 1st flower room, and THIS room has never shown any damage, but it gets hit anyways. As you see the spray is not hurting them. The are recovering from topping and training sessions in last few days. That goofy stage where the new leaf’s are tiny and de formed a bit, lol.

5 Likes

Did a little horse trading…GOT MORE than I bargained for…gotta love COOL people!!!

Only know about one of these…gotta do some reading it appears…

12 Likes

@GrowHard goji og gm bx, I wasn’t paying attention.

2 Likes