Getting ready for OD

Seems like just about every time I start a new grow, specially with a strain I have never run, it always takes me a good couple weeks to get dialed in to what they want. Then they take off good.

5 Likes

But you figure it out and that is what makes a good grower………

4 Likes

The plant in the front right is the plant that had its whole top topple over about a week ago. As you can see after surgery she is doing fine:

The smaller pheno is in heavy flower. She had a touch of PM but after some fungicide is looking good:

And one of the big girls in early flower:

13 Likes

glad she made it!

beast! :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

I think you are giving @gramps a run for his money!

3 Likes

Here they are now with still a ways to go:

12 Likes

Beauty and Beast all in one! Very nice!

2 Likes

A couple of the tops of the girls outdoors:

14 Likes

My-T-Fine, brother. How close are you to harvest do you think?

Week maybe two……

1 Like

Incredible. If I remember correctly, that screen you have up is 6 feet tall, right. Those top colas are a good two feet above that.
Bang up job ,man. My outside girls pale in comparison.

They are around 12 ft tall. The cola’s are about as big around as my leg and as long as my arm.
Big girls for sure!

6 Likes

Got a late start this year. Had to replace one due to being male. Wasn’t even going to have an OD this year but habits are hard to break.
Not much to look at but it is what it is………

8 Likes

What are you running this year?

Did you get one of your old spots back? I watched back in 2021 when you built the privacy fence.

Good to see 'ya!

1 Like

These are London Pound Cake plants that I didn’t want to use for the challenge. They will make some great Hashish though and what they will end up as………
Nope this is on a hill just a stones throw from my house!

4 Likes

Did you top those, or is that how they grow naturally?

Those look natural to me @Herrsquidward .

1 Like

They were not topped……. A la natural!

2 Likes

Outdoor is the way to go if you can. Cannabis wouldn’t end up gobbling up so much energy if the federal government would un-fuck itself and legalize already.

1 Like

Nice. Excellent side branching.

1 Like