Getting ready for OD

I beg your pardon … if i was misunderstood … my intention was to comtribute a little …

Your project > work > growerism is amazing .

For the ones inspired in your job … Some orientation of the site and extend photo p … insights

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated…

better get em outside while u still can
e5253b5658

2 Likes

Still a work in progress, should be finished tomorrow:

12 Likes

Nice wind break.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I should be finished to. Not that I love digging but little black flies are adding to the frustration. After already being bitten and looking like I got hit with the mumps I wised Up got a Mosquito
net, put on a plastic hooded jacket, gloves tucked right in. Huge difference, but also hot as hell.
Benn at it in the dark, way easier allot cooler but I must be creeping out my neighbors, wearing all black with a black net on my face shoveling in the dark like i have body to rid.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Great setup @Oldjoints! You can’t get any closer to home lol. It’s just you and the watering hose now

2 Likes

Well I had to settle for 4 plants. Prices for wood right now is outrageous so I made the area a bit smaller then intended. But it’s finished and now if Mother Nature allows I will have a good harvest come fall:

Closest to furthest is Dutch Passion Blueberry,
DJ Short Blueberry, Zkittlicous, and Banner x Strawberry Banana

18 Likes

Looks good to me. You did an upstanding job there.

3 Likes

Thank you for the nice comment…

2 Likes

Beautifully done. Nice and neat… for now!! They’re gonna explode. They’ll be right up in the windows.

3 Likes

A quick update:

2 weeks later and after being topped:

13 Likes

Looking good there.
:green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

I love that setup! Plants are hauling the mail. Your gonna grow some major weight this year! How much potting soil did you use for the holes @oldjoints?

2 Likes

About half the soil was recycled and regenerated, and then I still used 2 bales of promix and amendments.

2 Likes

That’s quite a bit. Sounds like you gotta nice supersoil going on there

That’s gonna be quite a hedge there OJ. I bet you’ll be loving coming down the stairs and having to squeeze thru.

3 Likes

Yep I was thinking the same thing…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. @oldjoints might be watering from the top step lol

3 Likes