Getting ready for OD

Had to pull a couple of plants due to them trying to flower but kept the DJ Short Blueberry and re- planted with more of the same…

Here is my DJ Short Blueberry now:

9 Likes

That’s going to be a big plant. I bet it reaches 10 feet

2 Likes

I have no doubt it will be a monster (in a good way). Still months to go so I am hoping the little ones I just planted catch up to some degree……

6 Likes

I knew folks that would trek into the hills with all the fixings and have their heart breaks when they heard choppers… Looking forward to following this!

1 Like

Been there done that, screw the law dogs I am 100% legal now…….

2 Likes

Yeah the stories were gut wrenching. Seedlings started off site, carried on back in sealed milk bags, drip lines from up hill water source, all in pockets of clearings and the growing media carried up 1 bag per person… and then “team war on drugs” ruins it all… :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I am going to have a shitload of DJ Short blueberry seeds to spread around.
The above plant is not seeded but I have one indoor that will be ready in about 3 weeks or so.
I will be looking to trade and of course give some away also.

Any interest?

16 Likes

Super interested!
You feeding that plant some kinda rocket fuel? The growth is a matter of days is MINT!

3 Likes

Gotta love OD growing, and a good soil mix….

3 Likes

Blueberry, heck yeah!
That plant has nearly doubled in 8 days.

4 Likes

That plants is really growing hard. Your gonna have a tree before to long.

2 Likes

Getting there, with 2 months of veg left this will be a nice plant:

16 Likes

Can’t wait to see what kind of monster this thing turns into… damn man!

1 Like

Going to be a monster!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

She is starting to show preflower now:

13 Likes

Congratulations! That plants gonna be nothing but bud

3 Likes

Just caught up on this thread. That DJ Short blueberry looks like she will end up a real beast! Would love to try her! PM if you have extra seeds and want to trade !!!

2 Likes

Just like people its a 50-50 shot.

How’s the beast doing @Oldjoints?

When they’re ready, I’d sure be interested in getting some. I’ve got some stuff to trade. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

1 Like