Getting ready for OD

Ok folks I at least got 4 Sour Diesel out this morning. Not much to look at yet but I am expecting them to jump in the next few weeks big time:

17 Likes

Those are going to be some massive trees @Oldjoints looks great :star_struck:

3 Likes

Have 5 or 6 more to put out………,

Hoping for some good weather…….

1 Like

I feel your pain lol. It was around this time last year I put a bunch in the ground about the same size but they were in 3 gal pots. Some backbreaking work doing it alone.

2 Likes

Your gonna need a taller fence! Or just put a scrog net on the top. Love watching you guys grow monsters outdoors!

1 Like

This is all I am putting out this year. Ran into a lot of boulders digging the last three holes.
I will update every now and then to show their growth.
These are all Sour Diesel from seed courtesy of my buddy @JohnnyPotseed

14 Likes

Lovely and aching toward their life source! tup

Beautiful, @Oldjoints!

You rockon it man!

smoke,
WHAB

Well we had a ton of rain recently, here was the result:

4 Likes

Was it just those two that didn’t like it or all of them? I hope they just need to dry off.

Just those two apparently, another did droop a little but came back overnight.

1 Like

A quick update on the OD girls:

First is a picture of the ones that were drooping really bad due to all the rain. They lost a lot of their leaves but looks like they will pull through:

Here are a couple that just aren’t phased by anything:

20 Likes

Here is a friend of mine standing along the Sour Diesel I put out at 2 ft. a month ago. This man is 6’3” so those plants are almost 8’ tall.

20 Likes

How are the ones that got beat down by the rain doing?

1 Like

A picture tells the story:

Here are the other smaller ones:

9 Likes

This morning went out to check the plants and found woolly aphids on two of my plants. Got the sprayer out and sprayed them all with my homemade mix for them.
This is a mix I have used for 20 years and has always worked well:
In a 1 gallon sprayer put in 1 teaspoon dish detergent and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper fill with water and shake well, spray on plants, stems, trunks, top and bottom of all leaves. I use dawn dish soap if using a different brand you may want to use more soap.

10 Likes

That is a shame!

1 Like

I may or may not replace them, time will tell!

2 Likes

Man, my outdoor have the damn aphids too. Thank you for this recipe - I will try this out as well.

They are attacking my E85 clone the most :frowning:

3 Likes

A little update of my outdoor girls:

These two stand at about 11 feet, they are in preflower:

This one is about 7 feet and just showing signs of preflower:

This one is about 5 feet and heavy into preflower:

Group shot:

All of the above are from seed of Sour Diesel from the 90’s I got from @JohnnyPotseed

26 Likes

It’s looking great @Oldjoints!

4 Likes