Ghost og (orgnkid cut)

Just what it was tagged as.

1 Like

This guy claims to have the real deal Ghost OG from back in the day.

I am just gonna leave this here and walk away…

He offered me a pack of 10 Ghost OG seeds for $40!? I dunno peeps!

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

Have you ran bty cut?

1 Like

Nope, not yet. I’m pretty sure I’ll come across it soon.

1 Like

Rusty definitely has the ghost cut

6 Likes

Good luck my man! 20

2 Likes

CAnnaVenture FTW. 20

3 Likes

I’ve ran the bty it’s good but dosent have the flavor I’m looking for, I can get the ghost and sfv cuts from a source in los Angela’s. @GrowHard surprised you dident keep a mother would love to try that pheno

1 Like

I’m one step closer thanks to @GrowHard
Now I must go south and acquire the ghost clone to work these back into

8 Likes

Grab a cut of SFV too if you can. Might as well do both at the same time.

-GH

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, I wanna find the sfv og original if possible not the one crossed to make sfv og kush , the old school sfv og I used to get grows like that 92 og you got ,super floppy but super potent. If I find anything special I’ll defiently let you know

4 Likes

Nit to long ago i get my hand on 3 fem packs, so definitely there are out there

2 Likes

Sooooooo just wondering anyone find what they were looking for that want to share with this eastcoaster?

1 Like

Check out the OGers thread :wink:

5 Likes

I just got the original SFv og cut back but have yet to aquire a ghost cut, this lockdown has me stuck in my county. Might be harder to track down on the east coast, some people send cuts but I don’t myself. Once I can get the ghost there will be a ghost ridge back cross performed.

7 Likes

Never really tried it. But have bought a live resin cart that was awesome

2 Likes

Unrooted snips are legal now. Not saying they are immune from confiscation/destruction but it’s perfectly within the law as they are sub 0.3% THC

Let 'em circulate freely. We really are in a new era.

4 Likes

Where at? Like in the us?

1 Like

USA, yes. It does get complicated and there is conflicting information, but generally, a new unrooted snip would appear to be legal in 50 states. There hasn’t been a supreme court case or anything with a guy selling snips and the language is often unclear, but, long story short, it’s fine, don’t worry about it.

If you live in a prohibition state, I’d still send em to a different address than your grow room. Small town police and postmen with time on their hands can be serious busybodies.

3 Likes

I’ve got a Ghost ridge OG x Blueberry cross from JOTI. Haven’t ran it yet

5 Likes