Girls soaking up some "rays" for a mid February greenhouse grow

I just returned from Oaxaca to visit my grandson and daughter in law and my son is going down today to accompany them until the end of the month when they return to the States. Best to let the US Embassy know you are going to the region so they have record of ones visit…

2 Likes

It’s terrorífic how mucho have degenerated Mexican situation in 30 years…from Zapatistas dreams to narco hell…
Pobrecito México, tan lejos de Dios, …y tan cerca de los Estados Unidos…

2 Likes

Indeed a mess. I’m told, by my son, the Cartel are possibly going to blow up many gas storage areas if things aren’t worked. Gas is really expensive now!

2 Likes

1 Like

Salmon Creek Humboldt, is world renown for it growing…

Very nice to read ya again!

1 Like

“Febuary” > today. As with most outdoor greenhouse grows they progress along, but obviously not like a Summer/fall grow. It is what it is at 6 weeks…

6 Likes

Those look chunky! Great job.

Near the Coast (as the crow flies 15 miles) in Central Cal, we’ve had many rainy cloudy days and record breaking rains. I’m as happy as I can be considering those conditions.

What strain pic is? Dont forguet show us your H. Oaxacan Gold!
Ya have GOLD!

2 Likes

I hear you! I’m a little north of you and lost part of my shingles. I’m not alone though, they can’t fix it tell April.

1 Like

I was getting cabin fever for a while there. Everyday rain! We’ve had 40+ double our normal for the entire year…

1 Like

Here was the same. Two transfer stations blew up! One neighborhood didn’t have power for a week.

1 Like

Oaxaca, the 2 tall ones in the back. They’ve struggled the most of the group but coming along, another 10 weeks and we are good. The rest are P Kush a little shorter than the Oaxaca and Nepalese the shorties. Those guys do great during the winter another 4 weeks and they’ll be finished up.

2 Likes

OH shit! That must’ve really sucked!

Man, props for the long season sativas. With all the cold and damp you really did well.
During the rain storms i would have to crawl in the attic emptying buckets so my drywall wouldn’t collapse. I hate attic’s! I’m tall and broken, just don’t bend like i used to.

2 Likes

Hope new USA situación wont broke your anglosaxonhispanic family in the two sides of the frontier …
I dont know ya but I have a good sense to detect nice people like ya…

2 Likes

I hear that brother…

Thanks Mig, so far we are good. I have lots of Oaxaca family in Salmon Creek growing medical. I’m a bit worried about them though. They have lots of undocumented working for them. Makes me worry when my daughter in law goes to the region to “trim.” Especially when she takes my grandson with her he’s 2. She is on the path to citizenship and my grandson has dual, but it could get ugly in the wrong situation.

1 Like

I certainly admire your skill with sativas indoors. I struggled for years until I figured out a solution for growing sativas in my garden. I’m glad I stuck with it.

I see “Old School” next to you handle, were you active at Cannabis World '99 - '01? If you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like