Glass Mystery Haze

And it’s ready for another go in a minute or two? I mean, shit, that sounds good enough to be true at the price… wouldn’t trust it without having vetted it, but I’ll definitely look more into it.

1 Like

ah that’s very different from what I was thinking of as a vaporizer - that’s like a ultra-engineered and high-tech dab unit, and it does flower too - very cool. Which controller are you using? the auber or NV?

2 Likes

I agree lol, hence my initial reaction to it. But this, fuck, this is my thing but done competently!

I just have the original one. The cheaper of the two. But if you really want to get it done on the cheap you can get a controller and enail coil from china… which is probably where they get electronics anyway. All you really need is one of their heads and one of their bowls (because the diameter has to fit the head).

2 Likes

Yes, but I would be able to hold an American company responsible for the product, and so that’s reassuring. And it supports US industry.

1 Like

My reasoning as well. The extra premium for that was worth it to me

1 Like

I’m 100% getting this instead of the boundless terra now.

2 Likes

For me, even after 3-4 years of constant use, it’s still all I ever wanted out of a vaporizer. I don’t even think about the next best thing anymore, and I’m pretty certain I’ll have it for life.

2 Likes

Fuck; iso didn’t help. Will pickup some 420 Cleaner again, I found it was way too expensive for regular use but maybe every so often if it gets rid of this stuff…

Alas! The haze yields. Ethanol, epsom salt, and lime juice. It had trouble with the tree perc, and actually clogged it. Had to fill it with water and blow it clear. So it’s not 100% in the nooks and crannies but it clearly made progress, and the haze in the bottom is totally gone.

FWIW I didn’t use lime juice in the ash catcher and it’s a cloudier than the piece. I would imagine the reaction of Epsom salts and the citric acid is exothermic but nothing noticeable while washing with warm water. I would be hesitant to use Epsom salts again without an acid because of this, but I have no real information to support that.