Go Go Gadget Lights, :)

27 Likes

I love this @retnel !
Where did you get this or did you make it?

7 Likes

Fantastic 3D printing skills! Good work dude!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

That goes onto the ‘must have’ list. :vulcan_salute: :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Wicked cool @retnel!!!

1 Like

We got ourselves an outta work engineer here folks!
:rofl:
Just lovely brother. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Very niceee
:metal:

1 Like

Nice work! Clean :+1:

1 Like

Your design is awesome but I just wanted to mention I heard your title in Inspector Gadget’s voice.

4 Likes

That is pretty slick there, very nice.

1 Like

I need this! Raising lights with a tent for of plants is a hugh pain!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I design all of my own equipment and I am a disabled veteran and I need the extra help and getting older only makes it worse.

I would post for free, but I was told that I had to donate patron if I posted stuff as it is considered that I am asking for people to pay me. OG wants it’s cut of money I am not getting i guess? I told them I would not offer anything for free anymore.

I think that is counter-productive for this forum, but that is just my opinion. I am starting to lose interest in OG for that reason.

@G-paS @DougDawson @Scootsmcgoo122 @JOHN1234 @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @blowdout2269 @Kgrim @Gpaw @LonelyOC @Pigeonman

/retnel

8 Likes

What do you mean?

People share prints, files, and seeds on here freely. It’s when you want to make money from it, that OG will require a sponsorship. Seems fair to me.

5 Likes

Yeah exactly :thinking:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

As @blowdout2269 has said, folks share things for free here all the time. Seeds, prints, files, drawings, etc.
once you start “selling” things is where the caveat is.
There should be no issue whatsoever sharing plans for your invention if you’re “giving it away”
Also, Welcome to the OG, if you qualify, since you’re a Veteran, sign up for the Vets giveaway, and the giveaways inside the Vets giveaway thread.
Thanks for your service @retnel

4 Likes

OG’s server is paid for by it’s members and sponsors. A lot of folks that were doing for profit on the side things have all now become Sponsors as the server does need feeding.

Us that don’t side-hustle like this do things like run server auctions like the “5 guys” one happening right now. Last year I and @CADMAN pooled together and raised over 2000$ usd for the server by doing an auction with the Jew Gold 1974 seeds we preserved.

This place ain’t like facebook and shoves adds down your throat and gives away your information.

This exactly.

If you were willing to share the data on “build-your-own” there should be no issue. If folks need you to build them then that’s a totally different thing and you can do that via email off OG if you didn’t want to make waves.

This as well! Totally this @retnel !

Welcome to OG!!!

This place is VERY DIFFERENT than all the rest as it’s always been a relationship versus just a bunch of users.

:v: :grin:

5 Likes

Add that to a temp/ par sensor / AI something and it will adjust the light for you !
the future is nigh

china will sell those in 3 moths if you dont get on that.

2 Likes

EXACTLY 3 moths!

:rofl:
:heart:

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi @retnel,

I am curious how you came to the conclusion you had to donate. Knowing this may make what I have to say is a misunderstanding clearer.

OG is not demanding money from anyone, especially not someone who is contributing to the community as you have done. Now things change if you expect to receive any proceeds from your work. Do you mind sharing details?

I’m glad you posted here to clarify before you lost interest in OG.

Have a great one and keep up the impressive work! :+1:

4 Likes