Godfather Og?

Hello everyone, I gots me a question for yall. I will be receiving my order of Godfather OG seeds by Seed Supreme tomorrow and I am stoked. Please chime in if you have any experience with their version. From what I’ve researched, these beans are quite potent.

5 Likes

I’ve looked at these in the past. Supposedly the highest thc content of any plant. My issue is just because its thc content is high it doesn’t mean its gonna give the best high.

6 Likes

seed supreme looks like a white labeller.

All I can say is make sure you keep a close eye on your plants and feed them a normal amount. dont under or overfeed OG

7 Likes

I seemed to upset someone here with my post , that’s a shame… lol sorry…

19 Likes

I’ve had good results with Spanish white label seeds in the past (True North Seed Bank) as that was my only source for a while.
Nothing I grew out was ‘super stunning’ but all were reasonable representations of the specific strains.

Of course… mileage may very… :smirk:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

True North Seeds has always been a good supplier for go to. I’ve picked up beans from them several times over the past 10yrs. Never disappointed. Seed Supreme, I’ve never dealt with, so can’t speak on them one way or the other.

6 Likes

The only thing that annoyed me about TNSB is they charge every cent they can…
Oh yeah, the customer loyalty points are not permanent, they expire after a while…
OK I guess that’s two things that annoyed me… :wink:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

GODFATHER OG INQUIRY PEOPLE!!! How old are some of you. I watch some of these posts collect 1,000’ s of responses. A simple good luck Itza, or sure them seeds worked as advertised, or perhaps just a :heart:.

4 Likes

Good luck @itza419!

Can’t wait to see you grow them there Godfather OG beans out…

I tried the :heart: thing brother but alas! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @Maddawg I own property in a rec state which is governing thc limits to 30% homegrown… CHALLENGE ACCEPTED… The portable tester my dude uses put my own mix of W.W.xBlue Moon. crossed with ethos SLH at 26%. (TRYING to Stabilize the Purple Pheno) The Ethos SLH tests proudly at 29%… I sure would love to hit that 30 this year ahead. Hence the Godfather OG.

2 Likes

Another tip
More calcium and kush don’t like wet feet. They like good drybacks then a full watering in my experience

2 Likes

I’ve grown 6 godfather OGs before in the same tent. Only saw 3 phenos. One smelt like fruity pebbles and tasted fruity, one just smelled like straight skunk, and the last one smelt like sweet skunk idk how else to explain it. They all hit the same tbh all phenos were heavy hitters. I didn’t think they were really heavy indica leaning until I went to work all baked and recently switched to smoking godfather OG for a week and my boss was like you’ve been awfully tired here lately like barely able to keep your eyes open everything good and I’m just like yeah man lack of sleep but really man that godfather OG was kicking my ass in the mornings! It’s more of an after work when your ready to kick back and relax and just melt into the couch

6 Likes

I was at the grow shop today an they hooked me up with some NUGGZ R1 beans from Ethos.

I just looked them up and they are claiming 27-32% THC.

If you are interested let me know I will split them with ya! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Good luck @itza419, Godfather OG fems from weedseedsexpress.com grow well like a big kush, top twice and some lst gives a good yield.

3 Likes

No exp with the Godfather yet but I’ve definitely liked the quality of their seeds. Recently grew out a Sour Diesel Auto from SeedSupreme and she was super frosty ended up crossing her as well.Best of Luck on your journey @itza419 :partying_face: :fire: :call_me_hand:t2:
Apologies if I steered anyone off track it was not my intention.

2 Likes

WOW… lol ok, sorry I stepped onto someone’s toes here! Have fun folks, later.

5 Likes

I’ve always wondered about this one, love OG’s, Kush in general tbh. Hopefully the claims are true and it’s absolutely awesome! Good luck with the grow

3 Likes

So, @HighTilliDie , would you be able to tell us where you had scored the seeds?

1 Like

A place not worth visiting lol. Constantly hit or miss with ILGM sometimes good seeds and sometimes duds. Ive noticed their seeds have a tendency to herm tho and with being a white label seed bank I can’t promise you’d get the same breeder even

2 Likes

Snail mail sent my seeds to P.O in wrong city. They are currently being processed again in facility a tad farther away… SMH… maybe they will arrive tomorrow.

1 Like