Going forward with forward growing!

Yes sir! Dragboat jeff runs glg seeds. He does some breeding with some good stuff and gives them away with orders. He uses some bodhi stuff in his some of his crosses.

2 Likes

Me thinks TG’s stuff will be too similiar to the GG4, plus I (we) have GG4 X Orange Goji, thinking Id rather run THAT than any of his gear TBH!!

My feel is OG is just as good, if not better than what TG is crossing the GG4 too…

will know soon enough, will also get to test GG4 power Vs OG power…cannot wait.

5 Likes

He has a mix pac available on I believe labyrinth has it
I think 4 of the bx crosses
I was thinking :thinking: maybe

2 Likes

They are taking off! Just fed them a tea per gallon of TVF. Another light feed cuz they look hungry. Want to feed em again as soon as possible. Looking like a up pot here soon into their final homes. They are much happier in the soil recipe jet gave me.

6 Likes

Looking good. Dragboat aka Bad Dawg Genetics also has some newer crosses that I got a few of back a bit ago that were 3 Headed Dragon as the male. I don’t have packs here to look at but believe the lineage is Triangle Kush x Dragonsblood F1…

Have to look around to see if anyone has grown any of them because sounds promising to me.

3 Likes

I got 2 bad dawg packs this week from a glg order. They were both the same cross but labeled as different phenos.

3 Likes

Nice! What crosses is he sending out these days?

I ordered from JBC this last time for the first time because GLG didn’t have Space Monkey and I wanted another pack of it. I am sure it is sitting in my Post Office awaiting my return in a couple days :grinning:. Should have Mango Hashplant freebie also

2 Likes

@twistedinfinity

10 Likes

idk wtf long bottom leaf is or starfighter? Probably should. But, these are what im excited about but never find the time to pop.

10 Likes

Long bottom leaf is Mota Rebel old male of SFV OG x Jack’s Cleaner

And Starfighter is Alien Tahoe OG x Lemon Alien Dawg by Alien Genetics

3 Likes

Pretty sure I saw a grow of that Anatoic x 3 Headed Dragon over on zlabs.

Looks like he 3 Headed Dragon is lending the bleeding trait to some of the crosses.

1 Like

Holy…24 hours later and they look like champions. I love my dwc because of the fast growth rate. Your new soil mix seems to have the same results. Very impressive! Props to you and jet!!

3 Likes

Hmm…glg has space monkey right now. Im probably gonna order it and a pack of lemon penetration and choose terpenado as the freebie pack.

3 Likes

Niiiice maybe a restock… or… maybe I’m blind bwahah… doooo iit

1 Like

Honey or aloe works just as well if not better

1 Like

I love the name of the company
Bad dawg!!! Woof woof

1 Like

Really? That’s awesome to know. I had both of those in my house lol I’m going to try with honey and see what happens on one of them. I like testing new things. Well what’s new Knowledge to me, is old to most of you, but I can’t wait to try an experiment :test_tube::slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant believe this is how HLG shipped this light to me! Really HLG? I have never once had anything grow related shipped to me in non discreet packaging. You would think they would know better.

9 Likes

raspberry plant after feeding last night.

5 Likes

It’s all that perlite. Cannabis loves a well draining soil.

I hate it when they do that. Have seen full E&F systems delivered in marked packaging too. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes