Going forward with forward growing!

Good job man, your 2 little ones are SAVED!!! Good work!!! You now KNOW how good the soil/TVF is

They look almost back to 100% , didnt take long huh!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate your help along the way.

1 Like

They sure do huh ReikoX!!! Goholio is finding that out right about now.

1 Like

Tell me what you said in the PM… the $$$$ ones only higher $$ because they are warrantied in commercial ??
The 600 diy kit avail with the red diodes too…that what your saying…go the 600 red upgraded DIY KIT???

1 Like

Yes. The 600 is available in the rspec v2. Same spektrum as the 550 rspec. The 550 rspec is commercially listed and has a 3 year warranty. The 600 kit is not commercially certified and has a 1 year warranty. Other then that, the 600 is about 70 bucks cheaper and has 140 more watts of power. Same diodes but the 550 has a better quality driver too i believe. Im getting the 600 kit for sure.

1 Like

Sweet…getting it to run the cuts, or is it going to be awhile before purchase???

Depends when i get my tax return. I have 5 weeks before the flower tent will be looking for new residence. I really hope i get the funds in time. My stash is plenty stocked up. I could wait if i dont have it yet. But, that would be the opposite of forward growing!

1 Like

Going Forward!!!

2 Likes

LMFAO. I fucking love it.

He OWNS THE WORLD right now!!! HE CALLS THE SHOTS IN UFC NOW…Dana is smiling all the way to the bank!!!

1 Like

I know he turned into an asshole. But, he seems to be getting back to his old self. He was super professional and respectful this last fight. Honestly, your probably gonna hate me saying this. But, I hope he makes it back to the top.

NAW, all good.

He WAS 100% respectful and up front THIS FIGHT!!! No crap, nothing, not one bit. MAYBE he saw that he can
own the crowd being respectful too!!! I HOPE SO.

He appears to be for real, and never seen him look better or seem sharper. He won the fight with the shoulder blows, broke Cerrone’s nose with one, the 3rd or 4th one…Donald STOOD THERE and took 5 of them…like a dime store dummy!!! His career is not gonna skyrocket after this abortion!!!

He did exactly what he said he would do, and poor Donald did not stand much chance huh!!! Why I thought HE MIGHT be able to take him into deep waters…is beyond me after seeing that!!!

The fight with Jorge will be next, watch…will not end in 40 seconds.

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

Those two look pretty nice.

2 Likes

Thanks. They have really made a turn around. I will never use fox farm soil again.

3 Likes

Better quality and cheaper to make your own. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Im currently running a mixture of promix bx, roots organic original, worm castings and perlite. I got the soil recipe from jetdro.

2 Likes

Nice job, those two look about recovered, did not take you very long! They need an up pot.

aint that the truth!

What are the plants to the left of those??? Mom’s???

Yea. They are both hollyweed moms. Working on a third grow space for my moms and clones. Im not using the shelf out in the open anymore because its too hard to control the temps in the winter time. Think im gonna buy a cheap small tent for clones and moms.