Going forward with forward growing!

its looking real good…nice job !!

2 Likes

Thank you! @riverlady

1 Like

Agree…those Orange goji gonna explode when they hit the 1 gallons.

Let them get good roots in the 5 x 5’s…about the time they look silly in them, jump to 1 gallon, then they shall go nuts. Another explosion when you jump to 3 gallons…just MAKE SURE the soil is right by the time you hit 3 gallons.

Can get “away” with not perfect soil in Dixies…and in 5 x 5 's…can NOT in 1 gall or 3 gallons, so needs to be spot on by that time .

3 Likes

am going to have to do something about my soil …probably going to get some sunshine mix…have used it in the past and like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Menards has got everything ya need

2 Likes

Hard day at work. Feet hurt, knees hurt, legs hurt and im wore the hell out. Got a light to hang and a couple 3 gallon pots to deal with. Hopefully this Black Lotus motivates me to get it done.

12 Likes

input appreciated. I think this is a boy.

3 Likes

Unless my monitor is that bad( it is bad, argh) …cannot tell shit from that pic . Cannot see close side pre’s all washed out …far side bad angle…take more pics

I need to borrow my brothers canon rebel. My camera phone sucks.

My thought looking like a male coming out

My monitor is fucked …but still looks to bright to make out…can you actually see it well???
@twistedinfinity

@Jetdro I can see the shape of it pretty good and the one in the background of that is what I think as well… Definitely no white hairs and I feel like it is leaning towards a male in my experience but I would still give it a few days and make sure it shows me for sure. But yeah better picture would make it easier to call.

WOW…it is all washed out to me, cannot see either pre flower on the front side, just a over exposed blob.

He shoud just shoot 20 pics from different angles with a flash light on it rather than flash off the phone.

Hey OverwaterunderPerliteholio… Go look at Papalags plants…he is running your program and looking to score!

2 Likes

LMFAO…I think its a male. My camera sucks. I repotted it already. I will just wait it out and keep an eye on it. Positive the short one is a female.

1 Like

my experience is it is harder to sex males … but i like to give them time to really show me …its not like an immature male is going to impregnate your grow so nothing to loose by letting him go a while

2 Likes

Is it round or pear shaped?

1 Like

I wait till I can see where they’re starting to double up.

3 Likes

Same, I wait until they cluster up and look like hops. Though as I scrolled by my brain said “male” before I even read the question.

That’s a male. No hairs, just spades.

As soon as the “spade” shows itself, it’s an obvious male.
There’s no danger of it pollinating anything for quite some time still, it hasn’t reached sexual maturity yet, but keep an eye on it nonetheless.

4 Likes

Everything on track ?