Going forward with forward growing!

Yea @Jetdro…Still getting over my cold and now my daughter is home from school today sick with a fever. Thought i was getting better a few days ago then i starting feeling like hell again. Everything is good though. Trucking along. Should be ready for some up pots here soon. I plan on getting some pictures of the progress after work.

3 Likes

The one raspberry I pictured turned out to be a male for sure. It got the axe saturday night.

2 Likes

at least i let mr b kush have some fun be for i chopped off his head :laughing:

2 Likes

Im running a girls only club at the moments.

3 Likes

good idea …when / if you ever want to grow up a male be careful they can get out of control and knock up everything is site LOL

2 Likes

bog hooks it up! 70 bucks shipped priority.

14 Likes

i agree with you on @BogSeeds … am smoking some of his blue kush just a quicky dry test …am impressed

5 Likes

I would like a few of those if you will share.

4 Likes

For sure. Just message me your mailing info. @Jetdro

1 Like

Finally an update on the grow. Just now started feeling descent again after one hell of a cold. Got some stuff done. Still waiting on most the clones to fill the cups with roots.

8 Likes

this raspberry sunshine plants has some neat looking leafs.

10 Likes

Im really liking the orange goji plants.

9 Likes

heres all the cuts i got from @Jetdro. Ended up with multiples of all 4 strains rooting.

15 Likes

I like this picture…

1 Like

Thanks! And 20 more…

Just messing around. Trying to figure out how to take descent pics with my phone. Im thoroughly convinced the camera on my phone is a POS.

8 Likes

This hollyweed has been my favorite smoke here lately. Tastes like mt. dew, smells like lemon pledge, smooth hitting, and big yielding.

10 Likes

Try picture size as full… works for me…

1 Like

I was about to say fuck it when i found out Jetdro got banned. But, im not gonna let that little fucking troll get the best of me. See you in a month jet! Should get back just in time for my flower show using the proven forward growing method. Hopefully @ifish and @DesertGrown keep an eye out for any fuckups. Actually, any contributing member who can give advice and tips with grace and respect. Silversurfer can stay the fuck out of my topic. Hes a fuck face.

4 Likes

Sounds like a deadly combination of smell/flavour! Doesnt look to bad either