Going forward with forward growing!

Forgiveness and Self Forgiveness is the key to happiness my dear friends <3

1 Like

This thread was full of useful info…soil mixes, nutrient ratios, etc…it’s now cluttered. Sigh*

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

3 Likes

I’ve got ya… My og went all snail like just now…

@Silversurfer please stay out of his thread

@Grohio please keep from instigating and thank you for helping keep the thread on the grow topic and not straying to non grow things

4 Likes

Thanks man…the only reason he was mentioned was because of the convo about jet. Never meant to instigate him. My comments were probably un necessary but i never tagged him wanting him to see them and get instigated. I figured he wasnt gonna come into my thread anyways with what happened the other day.

2 Likes

Fair enough… Back to those fine plants!!

3 Likes

For sure! And 20 more.

First BOG Sour Strawberry above ground today…Went from package straight to soaked rapid rooters tuesday night.

11 Likes

Steady as she goes a strain from my bud @santero end of week 1 flower
The “Sloth” F2
the 11yo clone from denmark from a rare g13/hashplant-line (by ndn) that was worked
to g13-traits over a few generations and Bx’s (I was called G13project aka. klar) was hit
by the six reef G13/Black Widow F4-males as well. couchlock old school weed deluxe.
no more, no less …
lineage = [(G13Project aka. KLAR) X (G13/Black Widow F4) males] - 2nd filial generation

14 Likes

Jesus Christ… what a beast!!!

2 Likes

Sooo it’s ghash ???

1 Like

Cherry Queen moving along. Might scrap the little one.

11 Likes

hollyweed at 68 days. Coming down!

14 Likes

24 Likes

Looks frosty as hell!

3 Likes

Those look very nice, I bet they taste great also

3 Likes

Beautiful ladies ya got right there. Very informative grow log also. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes

the whole world could use a bit more of this … and sometimes it makes me wonder in a place like OG exactly how good some peoples weed really is …:grin:

5 Likes

Ditto ditto ditto ditto…

4 Likes

Hollyweed x Black Lotus

18 Likes