Going forward with forward growing!

Very healthy looking plants

2 Likes

Thanks! 20 characters…

1 Like

no, brother … it’s what shishka wrote :wink:

[(G13Project aka. KLAR) mother X (G13/Black Widow F4) 6 males]
and from that, it is the F2 (2nd filial generation).

“g13 project” is a ghash-line, but it has been worked to g13 traits (via a few
BXs and two “IXs”, that were made inside the line by hashbean in denmark)

= the “sloth” is pretty much a g13-indica in beanform and a pure indica seedline.
(i did create this line to compensate empty promises made by others at the time).

7 Likes

Any of these available?

1 Like

Hollyweed chopped at 70 days.

20 Likes

3 weeks to go on these and then i can get started on the next run using the feed chart provided to me by jetdro. Also, gonna be switching the 2 kind l300s out for a hlg 600.

9 Likes

Received my first order with jbcseeds. Its convenient being able to pay with paypal. Waiting on my upteenth order from glg. Expecting it next week.

8 Likes

Man i was pretty buzzed when i trimmed that plant. Looking back at those pics and i have realised they need some cleaning up still.

1 Like

@Grohio Looking dank over there. Hollyweed sounds very nice - as well as looks the part.

Appears you and I both just ordered GLG AND JBC lolz… JBC is convenient for me with the paypal as well… and they are in the same state so that makes for quick delivery.

Interested to see some grow reports of these new drops!

1 Like

I currently have 5 cherryqueens in cups at the moment. Ill be showing those off when things start to get big and exciting. Have a raspberry sunshine that will be getting flowered here soon. I will get some pics of them later.

1 Like

No way man, rough cut is the way to go. All that sugar leaf goodness.

2 Likes

Gotta say this…glg takes care of their of customers. I made an order last weekend of 2 packs of bodhi plus a freebie pack of bodhi. Then, I was shopping the site again last night( yes, I have a problem) and noticed that bodhi seeds were now on buy 1 get 1 promo. Being that my order had not shipped out yet I contacted glg asking if i could get the current promo honored even though it was not a promo at the time of order. Sure enough, they allowed me to add a second bodhi freebie. So, I now have Black Triange and Space Monkey on the way with Cosmic Serpent and Terpenado as my freebies. They have gained my loyalty as a seed buyer. As long as glg has it in stock they get my business.

8 Likes

Well, all the cuts that jetdro gave me have the cups filled with roots. So, its time to up pot them and choose which ones to get ready for the flower tent in 3 weeks. Think im gonna give the HW x BL plants in the back to a friend i talked into setting up a tent.

11 Likes

Cherry Queen are looking good. All besides the little one.

7 Likes

Hollyweed(bodhi) x Black Lotus(bodhi)

14 Likes

Wow, nice ! Very nice

2 Likes

orange gogi mom

9 Likes

Hollyweed mom. Love this smoke so much!

11 Likes

Plants are looking nice and healthy holly weed and black lotus are those seed plants or clones sure look uniform if there seed plants nice job .

1 Like

Seed plants. First five i have popped out of the batch i got from an accidental pollination. I gave some of them out here on overgrow.

3 Likes