Going forward with forward growing!

Everything looks really healthy and happy. That orange goji sure looks familiar! I’m guessing it was jetdros ‘razor’ cut it has those really distinctive, serrated leaves…will be cool to see what it does for ya!

1 Like

Yep. Thats jetdros razor. Im looking forward to growing it out. Thanks for dropping by my thread.

5 Likes

Very healthy looking plants, interested in the forward growing ill be following along and taking notes…from MI here

2 Likes

Great job my friend very healthy looking

1 Like

Thanks. Appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

Dude…my mouth is salivating!!! Good fuckin’ job!!!

2 Likes

Thank you sir…pulled almost 2 ounces from one hollyweed plant in a 7x7x9 inch pot. First time flowering in a pot that small and im quite impressed. I think i seen @OleReynard mentioned he grows in 1.5 gallon pots and regularly pulls 3 ounces per plant. So, thats my goal.

2 Likes

I packed my lunch for work today. Fast food was getting boring.

18 Likes

Feel like its time to knock the dust off this pack of MK ULTRA. I have 4 seeds left. They are about 6 years old and stored in a dresser drawer for most of their life. Im open to and will appreciate and advice given on techniques for germinating old seeds. I dont want to drop the ball on these. Im already bummed I lost my last 3 querkle seeds.

10 Likes

so when can i see the strawberries ?

1 Like

I will get some pics tonight of the two that are above ground.

1 Like

@riverlady here are the 2 sour strawberry that i have at the moment.

9 Likes

Fade is coming on slowly. Feeding a 1:1 mix of 1/3/4 and 1/0/4 nutes the last couple weeks. Gonna switch to using just the 1/0/4 and start tapering off the nutes. Last time running this cut of Black Lotus due to elongated flower times and lower then optimum yields. It is great smoke though. Grapey, musky, fermented smelling buds with a nice heady high. Taking it to twelve weeks this last run.

16 Likes

The plants are looking great! I love the serrations on the leaves of the orange goji mom!

3 Likes

The orange goji came from @jetdro. It is his “razor” cut.

3 Likes

If you haven’t purchased the 600 yet, I wanted you to know.
It is Bad Ass! It’s like a de 1000 bulb. Super easy to put together.
I had an issue with the plug connector they give you. Check the connections very carefully. Mine shorted out and I had to rewire. Anyhoo, you’ll love it!
Tiger

2 Likes

Ah yeah I remember the conversation now in another thread and someone with a similar looking OG with leaf serrations like this - neat. Curious to see if I end up with something similar in my little seedlings. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

not sure if its an OG plant but @Grease_Monkey has a strange looking plant with really sharp jagged edges

2 Likes

That Orange Goji Mom looks really nice. Very unique leaf shape going on, you intend to run it, cuts of it I mean?

1 Like

Yeppers. Just took the first few clones off of it last night.

1 Like