Going forward with forward growing!

orange gogi clones

13 Likes

the runt out of the 5 cherry queens i have going. Been stunted since she popped above ground due to me damaging it removing its helmet.

7 Likes

cherry queens

10 Likes

and the last 2 cherry queens. Side shots would not upload on these 2. Oh well. Next time.

9 Likes

family pic of the cherry queens. @BogSeeds Sour Strawberry. The bigger one has an outstanding stem rub to it. Not fruity at all. Soury, mustardy with a bit of skunk?

10 Likes

19 Likes

Someone is going to have a nice harvest!

3 Likes

You’re going to have alot of trimming to do

4 Likes

Yes I am. These plants did not seem to bulk up as much as last time. Definitely more leafy then last time. So unfortunately, Im gonna have sore hands in a couple weeks. Lol

2 Likes

I hope @BogSeeds gets a chance to see this. The stem rub on the larger sour strawberry plant posted above is absolutely ridiculous for a plant of this size. And, its probably the best stem rub i have ever smelled. I cant even explain without sounding silly. Lol. Knarly as f***.

5 Likes

Just peaked in the cherry queens undies and they got roots hitting the walls of the pots already. 6 days since up pot from solo cups. Pretty impressed with these so far. Super vigorous. A few of them have a very pleasant stem rub that im digging.

3 Likes

I love seeing autumn in the winter!!! Your gardens look champ, man! Love the strain diversity!

1 Like

Thank you man! Appreciate it…

i would have to check … it’s been a while.
i made those aorund six years ago or so.

hit me up via pm, bro.
we wanted to talk about these cherries anyhow, rite? :wink:
good vibes your way, brother !!

1 Like

ha, i still have one of those same packs too * woot*
was gonna repro them sometime this or next year :wink:

3 Likes

You talking about the mk ultra? @santero

The BOG sour strawberry have very broad leafs on them. My guess is these are gonna be some short squat bushes.

9 Likes

maybe we should all go help him out …have scissors will travel

4 Likes

So, I love GLG. I have always got my seeds in breeder packs and usually in a timely fashion. But, Im starting to get a little nervous. Maybe its unwarranted. Placed an order on feb 16th. My payment hit glg po box on the 22nd. Got a email on the 25th saying they got my payment. Its now march 3rd and no update on the order at all. Im used to recieving tracking info for my orders a couple days after they receive payment. It clearly states not to email them asking about orders. I guess just be patient and wait some more. God, I hate waiting. Im so impatient. Lol

1 Like

They pulled that on me a bit ago mine came a couple days after

1 Like