Going forward with forward growing!

the 4 vigorous cherry queens. Left the runt cherry queen out of this photo.

10 Likes

Heres the runt cherry queen that got off to a bad start. Its just not nearly as vigorous as the other 4. I have a bog sour strawberry in a cup that is already as big as this one. And its a couple weeks younger then the cherry queen.

9 Likes

@BogSeeds Sour Strawberry. Quite happy with these little plants.

7 Likes

Cant wait to see those sour strawberry flower out!

1 Like

cloner is full. Raspberry sunshine, hollyweed and orange gogi clones. 24 x 48 x 60 inch vivosun tent is inbound for the moms and clones. Lol. Somehow, my grow space square footage keeps rising.

13 Likes

Im pretty excited about them myself. I can tell by the way they are growing now that they have hit the bottom of the cups with roots and are ready for an up pot. Waiting on the mom tent to show up to open up the space for them. Wish the god damn black lotus in the flower tent would finish. On a side note. Screw AN ph perfect. Waste of money. Floppy stems that were sturdy last run using a different nute brand. And the buds were a lot fatter last run. I have used so many different 3 part GMB nute lines and this one has been the least impressive.

4 Likes

Really? All I’ve been using is the AN 3 part… my stems have been pretty damn sturdy. To the point that I snapped the top clean off lol

1 Like

This black lotus is finicky as hell. So, its probably not a fair criticism of the AN. But, last run i was using Nectar of The Gods and had much better results. And for what its worth, the hollyweed i grew this run yielded just as well as last run.

1 Like

The hollyweed will grow itself though. Its a beasty yielder.

3 Likes

Next run I’m going to try the mega crop straight through

2 Likes

Im running with jetdros soil mix and nute recipe next run. Wont be using octopots though. I will be using 3 gallon fabric pots.

3 Likes

9f3e9ecb8ee7b6f735b3a65a0cd8b8cd4b52a08b_1_690x460

5 Likes

I’d like to commit to somthing like that… but I’m more of a dump some in and go kinda guy lol

3 Likes

Its actually quite simple. And, you reuse the soil over and iver again. Which is a definitely a plus in my book. Its literally one bottle of nutes clear through veg and 2.5 weeks into veg. And, from then on its just two different tubs of jacks. So, only 3 different products from seed to harvest. No ph meter or ppm meter required.

5 Likes

The 5/12/26 can only be bought in huge bags. But, jetdro shared a link with me to a etsy seller that is redistributing it in smaller batches. So we dont have to buy a 10 year supply at once. Lol. The 10/30/20 is readily available in all different quantities.

1 Like

I’ll see what happens, eventually I’ll go hard and do stuff proper lol

You ever need any cuts just let me know man. The hollyweed is definitely worth having in my opinion.

3 Likes

I’m up in canada, that would be a sketchy mail out lol. Appreciate the offer though

2 Likes

Ahh yes…you are correct. Customs is always a sketchy situation. I do have some Hollyweed x black lotus seeds and some black lotus f2s i could envelope mail you. Im finally getting the hang of economical and secure ways of sending seeds. Lol. Fwiw, I popped 5 of the hollyweed x black lotus and they were very uniform. Should be pics of them somewhere on this thread.

6 Likes

those strawberries are looking good…did you get them all to pop?

1 Like