Going forward with forward growing!

I only attempted 4 so far. 2 of them have not popped yet. I dug them out of the rooters yesterday. No action yet. Im gonna take bogs advice and scruff them a bit with some sandpaper.

3 Likes

am real interested in watching them grow …also would like to know how the smoke is when you get that far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yea…i will most definitely be keeping everyone updated on the strawberries. Those blue kush plants of yours are looking great. I just checked the roots on the bog SS and they both have filled the cups already. I have also noticed very vigorous growth about both of them. The small one is slowly catching up to the big one. I will probably up pot them tonight to the 5x5 pots like the cherry queens are in. Im expecting the sour strawberry plants to catch up with the cherry queens quickly. You have a 5 pack of sour blutooth as well dont you? I got a pack free with my purchase and i think i remember you saying you had a pack too as a freebie. Anyways, im looking forward to popping the sour blutooth here soon. First time growing any bog gear and so far im impressed.

3 Likes

i popped all 5 of the sour blue tooth …and they are all doing well …plan to chop off their heads to make clones in the next few days … will keep a male and make some beans …

2 Likes

FYI. Maybe new…I found a 2.2lb on Amazon. Us

4 Likes

Good find. Thank you…

1 Like

@BogSeeds Sour Strawberry. Time for up pot.

8 Likes

heres the smaller of the two. Forgot to take root pics of the big one.

7 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

2’ x 4’ × 5’ vivosun tent from amazon should be here tomorrow. Its gonna be my mom and clone\seedling tent.

14 Likes

They are lookin quite happy.

1 Like

those are some little fatties !!!

1 Like

@Grohio… dude, keep following the instructions given to you by Jet and ifish… if you do, you’ll have amazing results!
It took those guys a lot of trial and error to get this grow method to the point of where it is now… . and it works beautifully every single time!

You couldn’t have hooked up with better grow mentors. Both are very good growers, imo. …Jet is one of the most enthusiastic growers I’ve ever met and ifish knows his shit when it comes to properly feeding plants and how much of what is needed… and when. Complicated stuff!

I’m pretty sure everyone that has gone through this thread has learned something from these two. I’ve known these guys through forums for many years… before they created this method, and have learned a lot as a result of their hard work.

You’re doing a great job @Grohio… everything looks fantastic!

7 Likes

Your plants look great, your doing something right!

2 Likes

I truly appreciate the kind words @desertgrown. Its funny that you say those great things about jet and fish. Jet had equally positive words about you and told me not to be afraid of any advice you give. I truly feel blessed to have people like you, @jetdro and @ifish looking out for me.

4 Likes

cleared out the moms and the cloner. They now have their own tent. This is whats left behind in the veg tent. 5 cherry queens and 2 sour strawberries.

11 Likes

So what is up next for your flower tent, what will you be running next?

2 Likes

The mom tent. Probably shoulda bought 2 of them.

7 Likes

Cherry queen, sour strawberry and some of the plants that @jetdro gifted me. The orange gogi and gg4 from him will probably make it in next run. Im running behind schedule as usual. I think i can fit about eight 3 gallon pots in the tent.

3 Likes