Going forward with forward growing!

Might throw that hollyweed mom in there and replace her with a fresh cut cuz shes getting big.

Gonna have to get me a dome and tray. I dont have enough space in my 24 site aerocloner to keep up with everything im trying to do. I still have to get cuts off of all the cherry queens and sour strawberries before i throw them in the flower tent.

1 Like

Either that or slow the hell down and relax. LMFAO

1 Like

Emptied out the flower tent yesterday. Me and my brother trimmed for 5 hours straight. Lots of beer was drank and bud was smoked.

13 Likes

By the way. I bought a secret jardin monkey fan at the beginning of this flower. Love the way it connects to the pole but the bearing is already squeaking in the POS.

2 Likes

Dazzleberry from bodhis latest drop. 2 of them are above ground. Waiting on one more to rise.

6 Likes

You have established a new family ritual. Now you must turn it into tradition!

Cheers
G

1 Like

Awesome how things are going for you the feeding schedule works
Iā€™m using the sameSchedule in the Octopots with great results

1 Like

Glad to hearā€¦I plan on getting some octos here soon myself. Things are looking good over at your spot too bud.

1 Like

Thanks bro
The schedule seems to be pushing there limits
Today I filled the Rez using 5/12/26 at 1 teaspoon per gallon the teaspoons must have been a bit heavy the ppm was 910 a bitt higher then usual but damn the torpedos full speed ahead lol :joy: but they seem to live it
Week 9 Iā€™ll add extra k.
Peace

1 Like

the bad dawg freebies this time sound fire.

6 Likes

Do I see Space Monkey in there??? Good call on those!

4 Likes

Yes sirā€¦I noticed a few other members hold that cross in high regard so i figured i better grab a pack while they was still available. Pretty excited about the black triangle as well. And, the deathstar x apollo 13 sounds fire to me as well.

3 Likes

cherry queen

9 Likes

4 big cherry queens topped

13 Likes

i think some times it pays to have others to help us see things we might miss because we are so close to our plants. Also encouragement and support is nice to have ā€¦am impressed that you ā€œboysā€ excepted me into the he man plant lovers club :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Finally made a decision on my next light purchase. The new solstrip lights featuring the new x4 boards with lm301h samsung diodes. Cheaper then the hlgs, better diodes then the hlgs and i will be supporting one of our very own respected members @Baudelaire. I should have the funds for it next week. Can not wait.

9 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see how it works for you. Iā€™m still using first and second generation SolStrips (Samsung lM561C diodes).

2 Likes

You remind me of another member hereā€¦ itā€™s strange or Iā€™m just good n stoned.

2 Likes

so what is the big advantage to this type of light ā€¦i bought cheap amazon lights 89$ ā€¦probably would take two of them to be the size of this one but still ā€¦thats 180 vs 700 it had best do something really awesome for that kind of coin ā€¦and so far as i can tell the cheap lights are doing a fine job

4 Likes