Going forward with forward growing!

The spectrum is much better with bright white full spectrum leds. The lm301h diodes are the most efficient diode on the market. The light i linked is 555 watts of actual current draw. It would probably take 4 of those amazon blurple to equal that wattage. And even then, they are not gonna have the same light output as the solstrip light. Plants look much nicer under white leds and photos come out much nicer. Plain and simple, yields are gonna be much higher with this light over blurple leds of comparable wattage. These use over a thousand diodes and have a really good spread also. Im currently using 2 kind l300 lights(high end blurple) and im certain that this light will grow bigger, healthier and pretty plants. I have noticed the growers pulling down massive yields and big giant colas are either using bright white led boards or strips at atleast 30 watts per square foot or using hid lights.

7 Likes

Humm who could that be :thinking::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Awesome!!! My next seed purchase is going to be some of those cherry queens! Cant wait to see those girls mature!!!

2 Likes

Once i seen ph_patrol on another forum grow them out i was sold.

1 Like

am very interested to see if it really pays off …right now i am running 4 lights 2 in flower 2 in veg …am very happy with them compared to the 400watt hps i used in the past …as far as the color of the light for myself i do not care as i have regular lights in both the flower room and the veg room flick a couple switches and alls good for taking a pic

4 Likes

@Jetdro’s is allowed back tomorrow. Let’s throw a party! Entice him to come back! Anybody in touch?

8 Likes

I think he will come back… he and @ifish are mentoring @Grohio on their method of “Forward Growing” and he’s been experiencing great results from their teachings.

I miss Jet and his enthusiasm… no one posts like him!

Yeah, I’m pretty sure he’ll be back… he’s not the kind of guy to start someone on something and not see it through.
Anyone else think @Jetdro will be back after he is paroled from OG solitary confinement? Anyone at all? How about you @SnidleyWhiplash… do you think he’ll be back…or no?

10 Likes

I heard that if you say his name 3 times in the mirror he will show up… Might be an idea? Lol.

I sure hope he comes back. Im so thankful for him and @ifish helping me out and i could really use his inspiration and motivation for this next flower run.

8 Likes

I read through a number of his posts, he is - basically a positive person that is knowledgeable, he shares and interacts well with others (mostly?).
He belongs here at OG. This place is better with him.

G

7 Likes

Jet. The OG’s Master of all things Octopot?! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

ended up ordering this light. Lm301h diodes and 660nm. Family owned business out of north carolina.

5 Likes

Looks like that will work PERFECTLY!!! Good find man!!!

1 Like

I think so as well. A knockoff of the hlg 550 but with the newer and better lm301h diodes whereas the hlg is using the lm301b diodes. Im sure hlg will release a new version with the h diodes soon. Also, the owner of the company is using the income from these lights to pay medical bills from his wives stage 4 colon cancer treatments. Its more money then the china knockoffs but well worth it knowing the money is helping a fellow american citizen.

4 Likes

@50State orange gogi razor cut gifted to me from @Jetdro. Fastest growing plant in my garden. Extremely vigorous and tough. This is my mom plant. Shes ready for some water.

14 Likes

Fucking thing is stunning, good job Orangeholio!!! Imagine her in a 10 gallon, let go another 2 weeks then flipped, that would be a monster!!! Perfect Mom, now up pot her…lol . Give up 20 quality cuts right now!!!

6 Likes

Overgrow the fucken world man!

4 Likes

I think people here would like cuts of my hollyweed mom. That shit is sweet and lemony like mountain dew and has a potent high to it that does not get old.

4 Likes

WTF…LMFAO. Anybody else notice the forum is busy as shit now that jet is back.

4 Likes

Yeah & check the traffic #'s on his new thread - big uptick

Cheers
G

3 Likes

the 4 big cherry queens with lots of new tops. Very vigorous and happy plants. They respond very well to topping.

17 Likes