Going forward with forward growing!

this short little cherry queen is full of lower side branches.

12 Likes

All my pictures upload looking like shit. I need to figure out a way of getting better quality pictures uploaded without them being too big. Im no photographer. Lol. Maybe its unavoidable with OGs file compression. But, I still see much nicer photos on other threads.

2 Likes

am using an iphone 7 …it works good for pics if i hold still … was me mums old phone …had a flip phone from walmart $30 kind before this :smiley: she looks fat and happy to me dispite you thinkin she did not take a good pic :wink:

1 Like

Im debating on wether or not to remove some of the big fans up top to let the bottom breathe a little.

1 Like

ran this threw my photo shop …it was over exposed (to much light)

6 Likes

Seems like the automatic compression is doing a poor job at it. You can try cropping and resizing with PicsArt on your phone. It’s free fairly easy to use.

2 Likes

Okey doke. Im gonna get the app and play around with it. Is there a better free option using a computer. I do have a descent laptop i never get out anymore. Im sure there is probably a better option uploading the pics to my laptop first.

1 Like

picsart test .

13 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star: beautiful shape looks like a star :heart_eyes::yum: :star:

3 Likes

If you are on a desktop, look at GIMP. It’s the GNU version of Photoshop. It works well for a free program.

4 Likes

that looks great …i only use my phone as a phone and a camera …old school for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 confirmed cherry queen female so far. Gonna take a closer look at the other 4 a little later tonight.

9 Likes

my 24 site clone machine is not keeping with my needs so i decided to go old school again. Got a 7 inch dome and tray with 72 cell insert and a bag of rapid rooters. I started out cloning this way but used rockwool cubes. Ive been having great success starting seeds in the rapid rooters so i thought i would try cloning in them too. Still going to run the machine as well.

11 Likes

RR’s work GREAT in those. TIP:

Cut the RR’s open like a sandwich, place cuts in them, close back tight and tie with a small zip tie. Make suree RR’s are tight to the stems. Place in your dome…7 days top on, then lowly remove it bit by bit over 2 days or so

@Papalag might have a picture of what I am talking about .

3 Likes

After a few years of paying for Photoshop to do very basic stuff I’ve given gimp another try and it’s much better than it was years ago. There’s a photo editor called paint.net that is dead simple for basic stuff too.

2 Likes

i have a very advanced all paid for forever version of photo shop because my little bro who left me his lap top was really into photography (may he rip) i have no idea how to use most of what it does :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well the one big advantage of Photoshop is everyone uses it, so you can google almost anything you want to do and find a ton of easy instructions. It’s fun to play around with but can be very overwhelming!

2 Likes

Im glad to have you around @Jetdro. Your always keeping an eye on what im doing and giving me tips.

2 Likes

Here’s a pic bro
Cut the rooter open 1/2 way ( so it opens like a book ) so when you place in the clone you don’t wipe off all that rooting gel

10 Likes

Thanks @Papalag great pic of what I was telling him. BTW, THIS tip comes from Papa!!!

3 Likes