Going forward with forward growing!

Thanks @Papalag. Thats an awesome technique.

3 Likes

Awesome plants and growing grow rooms @Grohio.

3 Likes

started labeling and cloning the cherry queens tonight. Here cuts of CQ#1

12 Likes

All 5 cherry queen cuts.

11 Likes

Happy little trees!

14 Likes

Since i have 4 nice cuts of Orange Gogi throwing roots Im gonna throw my Orange Gogi mom in the flower tent this next run. Seeing @Howard.Crane growing out his examples has got me really anxious to grow her. New light is supose to be here tomorrow. So, the plan is to put 5 cherry queens, 2 sour strawberry, and the orange gogi mom in the tent. Sex them hopefully before flipping. Filling in any space from removing males with my hollyweed mom that im rejuvinating. Might be a packed house. Lol.

9 Likes

Oh, nice. That’s a helluva lineup. Looking forward to the show!

3 Likes

Hmm…I wonder whats in this box?

12 Likes

Im so fucken stoked to hang this light up. Perfect timing too. All the little ones are finally big enough to get cuts off of. Time to fill the flower tent up.

19 Likes

:heart_eyes: :sob: it’s so beautiful!!

2 Likes

The build quality looks superb on this light. The wiring looks nice and tidy. It came completely assembled besides installing the provided loops and ratchet hangers. It is heavier then I expected. But, its still lighter then the 2 kind l300s i was hanging in that tent. This company is out of north carolina. He builds the light too order and says hes does custom spectrum build all the time for people. This lights spectrum is the same as the hlg 550 rspec. Except, I chose the model that has the lm301h diodes(new horticulture grade) instead of the lm301b that the hlg is still using. There was only a 20 dollar difference for the upgrade to the 301h diodes. Listes at 525 on ebay. After tax and shipping i have 598 dollars total in it. Not as cheap as a diy build. But, its ready to go and has a warranty of 1 year on the boards and 5 years on the driver. Only time will tell if the investment was worth it. But, im confident im gonna be a happy customer. And if Im a happy customer and I will gladly buy another light from this company.

12 Likes

That looks like a great light. Will be interesting to see how well it works for you!

2 Likes

Brightest setting.

10 Likes

Lowest setting.

9 Likes

Oh, nice. I kind of wish my lights had a dimmer, actually. That’s gonna come in handy, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Yes. As i plan to veg for a couple weeks in the tent before flipping. Im gonna need to get a wattage meter for the outlet so i know how much im pulling. That way i can keep track of output and and results.

3 Likes

Thing looks SWEET!!! Good job finding that, looks good in your tent too!

3 Likes

Im loven it.

11 Likes

What height off plants are you placing it, and running it a bit dim?

1 Like

Its pretty high at the moments and dimmed about half way. On amazon shopping for a watt meter now.

2 Likes