Going forward with forward growing!

Just dropped the light off at the post office. See how quick turnaround time is. Really hoping i get it back by next saturday. Also, hoping the plants in the flower tent are comfy and happy in their new pots by then too.

5 Likes

9-10 days from cut.

13 Likes

aerocloner took off without my knowledge. Lol. As always.

12 Likes

3 Bodhi Dazzleberry plants in the back
5 Bodhi Silver Mountain in the front
2 Hollyweed clones off to the right

15 Likes

Good mailbox day. Dont worry. I handled them with gloves. And into the fridge they went.

13 Likes

Sweet score! I’m developing a Goji fetish…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

That gogi cross is just a freebie pack from my jbc order.

4 Likes

Light update. Ebay seller received the light yesterday. Messaged me late in the evening stating that the driver was in fact bad. Light is fixed and ready to be shipped back. Now, due to the fact that he had me return it using ebays return process he was forced to refund my money. So, Now im waiting on the refund to be credited back to my card so i can purchase again he is gonna get the light sent right out. Hoping i get the refund back tomorrow.

6 Likes

It would be real difficult for me, to purchase that light again. I have the HLG DIY 600 and its pretty amazing. I hope you have zero problems from here on out no matter how you go.

2 Likes

wow ebay does not have an exchange policy with free shipping? well that’s just dumb business …

4 Likes

The driver took a crap. Meanwell hlg 480. Not gonna blame that on the builder. And, the meanwell driver is a higher regarded driver then what comes with the hlg 600h kit. The seller promptly addressed the issue and stood behind his warranty.

11 Likes

Light got shipped out today. Should be here by saturday or sunday. Flower tent is looking happy. Will be flipping soon.

16 Likes

Ebay has free shipping on returns. The seller made a mistake and had me use the return function through ebay which forced him to refund me for the light. It did not cost me anything to return it. I could have walked away and purchased another light somewhere else. But, im very happy with the customer service i received from hygrow lighting solutions and will probably purchase from him again in the future. I shipped the light back to him on saturday. He received it monday. Repaired it tuesday and ran it all night tuesday to make sure it was all good. Shipped it out to me today. Tracking says it will be delivered friday. Thats a quick turnaround in my opinion. Im also not gonna blame the seller for a faulty driver. The seller has been great about communicating with me throughout the whole process. He seems like a stand up guy.

8 Likes

Light is on track to be back to me tomorrow. Good thing because this jungle is ready for flip. Still have to sex the 2 sour strawberry plants and get cuts if female. There is also 2 suspected male cherry queen plants in there in 5 inch pots. Waiting to be 100 percent of sex before killing them and the cuts off.

11 Likes

They are Xploden!
Hang on tight! it is going to be a ride!
That light is going to be like dropping a match into a puddle of gasoline.
This will be fun to watch

cheers
G

2 Likes

Im afraid the 2 big cherry queens are gonna end up taking over the tent. Im sure the orange gogi plant is gonna fight for space too. Lol. Gonna be fun. Next run will be much better planned out.

5 Likes

Sometimes the most fun is just take a running jump - screaming “Yee-Haw
into the void.

But, if you want progeny over Legend as your legacy that’s probably bad advice…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

hopefully the last blurple pic i share. Lol. Cant wait for my light. Lol

12 Likes

kinda like the pink plants …if someone came up with a strain that actually looked like that under normal light it would be very popular :smiley:

5 Likes

The 3 droopy dazzleberry plants in the middle are root bound AF. I need to get on top of them. They are not happy.

8 Likes