Going forward with forward growing!

14 Likes

I cant stand taking photos or just looking at plants under blurple lights. Makes it really hard to spot issues.

4 Likes

Also they look hungry possibly overwatering

Once you up pot they’ll thank you

Peace

2 Likes

Yea. They are not happy at all. The cups were light yesterday. Gave them a watering and they are still droopy. Gonna up pot them tonight. Should be looking better in a couple days.

4 Likes

Just received delivery confirmation on my light. So stoked to get that thing hung back up.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Back in bizness

17 Likes

Off work in 1 hour. Can not wait to get home and hang it back up. Lol. Installed the hanger loops on my lunch break. Woulda hung it on my lunch break too but its kind of awkwardly large and a second person is needed. Atleast with my clumsy ass. Lol

3 Likes

Hey @ReikoX. I just got my light back and im about to be hanging it back up. Any suggestions at how many watts to start out with and what distance from the canopy?

2 Likes

They are looking happy and i dont want to slow them down again. @ReikoX

11 Likes

Next time you transplant, don’t completely break up the rootball, instead, just lightly break up the outer edge and bottom of the rootball by rubbing it with your fingers. You’re wanting to get the roots to grow outward instead of circular.

Sometimes during transplanting the rootball will break when it’s taken out of its pot. This can damage roots and cause shock. A good and inexpensive way to remedy this is to use an Epsom salt/water solution mixed at 1Tbs/1 gallon water and use on your new transplants. Epsom salts are known for soothing roots in times of stress and to help the plant put out new root tips faster after transplanting. The Epsom solution will also green your plants up quickly.

9 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Is this the same epsom salts my daughter likes to take a bath with?

5 Likes

Do not transplant dry it’s how root balls break, also when transplanting.
Just stick your fingers in the middle of the bottom and pull, believe me it don’t hurt them.

5 Likes

dimmed to 295 watts and approximately 25 inches above canopy. Give it 24 hours to see how they look and then i will flip.

15 Likes

well you gotta go all logical on me about the lights :smiley: …actually i take mine out of the shower and into a room with real good lights set em up on a table and look them over …not often enough …they are so crowded right now can not see much but the tops …i need to gt better at timing what i plant and clone when … this indoor stuff is still a bit new to me… :blush:

3 Likes

The automatic file compression sucks and i fucken hate it. Can i say it again. Lol. You gonna compress my already shitty phone cam pics? Lol

9 Likes

I was going to mention the same thing you just said @OleReynard. Cannabis plants are pretty hardy and can take quite a bit of punishment and keep on truckin.

I normally break up rootballs, but it depends on what they look like, and when its needed can also bareroot cannabis plants. I have a lot of experience in planting and transplanting with and without amendments.

Remember back in the day when everyone used vitamin B1 for transplants? I used Epsom salts then too and it worked better and faster.

The info I stated will help others learn how to rough up a rootball before planting. Once they get the hang of it, they can try other methods. This way will cause a lot less plant shock, if they shock at all.

@Grohio, yes, it’s the same Epsom salts your daughter uses to bathe with. Good for you, good for your plants.

4 Likes

Thanks for the knowledge!

1 Like

Anytime my friend.

2 Likes

How heavy do you water when up potting?