Going forward with forward growing!

@Mr.Sparkle I have been raising the wattage a little bit each day. I think im just under 400 right now.

5 Likes

Nice, are you still at the same height ? , i just turned my lights down to that level (25w/sqft) last night as i was noticing plant droop a good 2 hrs before lights out, so thinking about DLI and all that did a quick calculation and lowered it to that from where i was.

3 Likes

I actually raised it a bit when i turned it up last night. I jumped from around 320 clear up to almost 400 and raised it by about 6 inches. My thoughts being that the plants are still early in the stretch and will make it to a desired distance from the light on their own.

2 Likes

good plan, i have since stopped screwing with the height of my lights and just leave them at the top, mind you a lot less height than 90+% out there

2 Likes

Ive been watching your amazing thread. You grow some sexy plants. And, its obvious why your called mr sparkle with that clean grow you got going.

5 Likes

The name came more because i like sparkley things, aka metalflake/glitter, but then that morphed to simpsons tangent and well glittery plants and the likes , but thanks for the compliment

6 Likes

2 big ones on the left are cherry queens. 2 in the middle are sour strawberry which are really surprising me with their stretch. They were much shorter then the cherry queens at flip and are closing the gap slowly each day. Right front is @50State orange gogi. Right rear is hollyweed. Light is adjusted to 400 watts at the moment.

14 Likes

Can’t wait to see those cherry queens do their thing!!! I’m looking for OMG or at least a cross…having a hard time holding onto my cash until 4.20 deals come around.

2 Likes

Glg has their 420 deals going already. 60 bucks a pack for bodhi and buy 1 pack get 1 pack free.

3 Likes

Sour strawberry male. Happily the other sour strawberry plant is a female.

9 Likes

One handsome boy…

9 Likes

Made some room for the deathstar x apollo. One of these will be my entry in the cup challenge.

13 Likes

Oops. Lol. Late night drunken seed order.

9 Likes

Got some good roots going on. All 5 pots are like this.

9 Likes

Really happy with my roots.

10 Likes

Cherry Queen 1-5 cuts.

7 Likes

Bodhi Silver Mountain

11 Likes

This will be the last shot of the flower tent for a while. Gonna take a break until there is obvious change. Probably not gonna take pics of seedlings, daily pics of veg plants, or insignificant pics of mom plants. Doing my part to ease up on the server. And ease up on my load as im quite certain this flower run is gonna keep me busy. This is the nicest looken flower tent i have ever had. IM STOKED!
EDIT: I will continue to update the covid cup challenge with my entry…
EDIT: You can see the group of possibles for the cup contest in the bottom middle of the above pic.

7 Likes

Wow bro… them some roots.
You been bottom feeding?

2 Likes

Yes sir. Searching for deeper trays at the moment.