Going forward with forward growing!

Bottom feed is where its at

5 Likes

How nuts is it what you can get for 500 bucks these days? Only like 5 years ago you’d spend $2k on junk LED light that wouldn’t even touch these boards today.

3 Likes

hey, @Grohio I am really enjoying this grow diary. Your plants are looking healthy, and your style of growing looks fun. Thanks for posting.

4 Likes

Anyone ever grow out Long Bottom Leaf (or any of the LBF freebies)? The nerd in me had my wallet smokin’ ready to burn a hole in my pocket when I discovered the strain, purely based off of the LOTR reference. I got some various Long Bottom Fighter freebies recently so I figured I’d start them then dig a big hole somewhere, fill it with topsoil and compost and leave them alone all summer long.

2 Likes

Good question man! I got quite a few LBL freebies from glg myself. Got a shit ton lf freebies from glg actually. Lol

3 Likes

Im growing out a 6 pack of deathstar x apollo from bad dawg right now for the covid cup

Nice, I’ve been meaning to check that one out. Then I stumbled on Mongobongo’s 2019 thread…then yours…I’ll get to it eventually.

2 Likes

Wow!
Those roots have a ‘death grip’ on that cloth pot.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I bought some LBL from a dispensary quite a few years back and wasnt impressed.

2 Likes

Family shot of the flower tent. Bud production is happening.

11 Likes

Hollyweed…16 days

12 Likes

Orange Gogi Razor…16 days

18 Likes

@BogSeeds Sour Strawberry…16 days.

13 Likes

Cherry Queen…16 days.

13 Likes

Happy roots happy plants !!!
bro have you used orca ? It’s a liquid mycorrhizae
The root development is amazing in my rez
I see the difference when I Tranplant

1 Like

Razor ? What’s the genetics?
Looks great

2 Likes

It is the cut of Orange Gogi i got from @Jetdro. He calls it razor.

2 Likes

You’re going to be busy come trim time lol

2 Likes

I know right. The hollyweed is an easy trim job. The others i have not grown before. Hoping they are easy jobs as well. Im expecting the sour strawberry to be a bit of a chore though. It looks quite bushy and leafy.

1 Like

Good luck on your auto project @Grease_Monkey. Im watching out of interest. How many filial generations before you got pure autoflowers?

1 Like