Going forward with forward growing!

In 3 generations I should have full autos. 1st gen will be all photo, 2nd 25%auto 3rd full auto

5 Likes

I love the hollyweed mom i keep around. Super strong og kush high. Nice lemon lime soda flavor. Big yield and easy to grow. The best bodhi plant i have had to date. And ive grown a few.

14 Likes

Great job. Those plants are gorgeous! That razor is a looker. Love that double serration.

2 Likes

Thanks. The razor is a very nice plant and furthest along in bud development.

2 Likes

Orange gogi

14 Likes

13 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

14 Likes

@BogSeeds Sour Strawberry. Honestly the prettiest plant in the tent. Nice purple hue to the whole plant.

19 Likes

It’s fun to grow and a yummy product. The hash made from this is epic! Bog :+1::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Gonna be a nice pull there bro…
I need a tent that big soo fucking badly

2 Likes

Nice plants! @Grohio. The BOG Sour Strawberry is easy on the eyes… a beauty of a plant!

You are outdoing yourself again! All of your plants look fantastic… what is your secret?!

I believe @Jetdro calls his Orange Gogi the Razor cut because of the deep leaf serrations it sports. That’s a pretty sharp looking plant, pun intended.

You’ve definitely got a tent full… scissor cramps are in your near future!

5 Likes

Thanks @DesertGrown. No secrets here. Just following the advice of jet and ifish and all the other wonderfully smart growers here who chime in from time time. Right now they are getting bottom fed a half gallon per day of 1teaspoon per gallon of jacks 10 30 20 in tap water. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. It hards to see it in my photos. But, the @BogSeeds sour strawyberry has a very different hue to it then the rest of the plants. Definitely has a redish undertone to the leafs resulting in an overall blueish color to the whole plant. It looks wonderful. Something in there is overpowering the tent smell wise. Dont know which one but something has a good stink to it.

14 Likes

Decided to get some cal/mag and silica on the way. I got a few weird leafs down low and i think it might be cal/mag related. Seems to be very minimal at the moment. Im not good at figuring out deficiencies.

15 Likes

I’ve found this helpful in figuring out my nute deficiency just recently. Maybe it can help you too

7 Likes

Wow man you got that tent packed…
looking great over there

3 Likes

Looks like cal/mag to me also.

this is basically the mix I use too, but instead of the extra perlite I’ve been using 1 part rice hulls with good results, they don’t float up as much in your soil mix over time, imo

3 Likes

Cherry Queen is stacking hard. She is a heavy feeder. The Cherry Queens are the only plants in the tent showing any signs of deficiency. And, they are the biggest stacking plants in the tent. @ifish confirmed my suspicion of a calmag deficiency. Fed them with blue planet nutrients calmag last night for the first time.

11 Likes

@Grohio hay bro cal mag is great stuff just don’t over do it
Everything’s looking good my friend
Since I can’t grow for a while I’ll sit back and drool
While I fondle my seed vault lol

8 Likes

Thanks @Papalag. Means a lot coming from you. Hope your house gets fixed up quick for ya. So sorry about what happened. I got rid of all the paint cans in my house when i seen that.

5 Likes