Going forward with forward growing!

Thanks for the calmag tip. Fed at the lowest dosage recommended on the bottle. Maybe only every other watering?

5 Likes

Good to give it a break in between watering see how they react
To the cal mag
Peace
Iam dying to crack some beans 2 time in 12 years I’ve had to stop

7 Likes

We may require a “bummer” button for situations like yours @Papalag… giving a “like” seems weird.

7 Likes

:laughing::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: damn right my friend but now we can laugh about it

7 Likes

I agree we do need more reaction options.

5 Likes

Orange Gogi…the frostiest girl in the tent so far!

17 Likes

Family shot

18 Likes

Cherry Queen side branch

17 Likes

Cherry Queen at 33 days. Both of the Cherry Queens have colas on them as fat as beer cans. Next pic i will put a budweiser (king of beers) can in for reference. Both are heavy feeders and are fading already. Been tweaking the feed for them the last week trying to keep them green. 2 Phenos…both are large and vigorous. The taller of the 2 smells like bubblegum. The shorter(not by much) one smells like burnt rubber and cherry cough syrup.

16 Likes

Holy Roots BATMAN!!! They are drinking a half gallon a day bottom feed and the trays are completely dry when i make it down to water. With the exception of the solo cup entry obviously.

11 Likes

Colas from each of the Cherry Queens. Biggest producers in the tent even though they are fading already. These girls are heavy feeders. Will definitely prepare them for flower better next run. Having trouble keeping on top of them. Gonna have to take these fat girls to the golden coral. Lol

16 Likes

My pride and joy…although i feel like it might not be my number 1 after this run. Its my favorite mom i have ever had so far though. @bodhi Hollyweed

17 Likes

@50State Orange Gogi Razor cut from @Jetdro…Smell takes over the whole tent. Orangy citrus musky funk. I have to put my face on the other plants or do stem rubs to smell them. Second largest colas in the tent. Frostiest plants in the tent. Greasy as fuck. Stacking clear up and down the branches. Such a beauty. 50 killed it with this cross. Absolutely amazing. Can not wait to try the finished product. Have a feeling this might become my main bitch!

18 Likes

It’s good actually really good and I know it’s gonna just get better with some cure . I’m sure she will stay in your garden as it’s found a spot in mine .

5 Likes

Think I might have to pop 50s elf snacks x sunshine 4 next. Man has a nack for making fire crosses i believe.

8 Likes

I got some of the f2 beans as well. Thinking about popping some of those as well. I seen some Orange Gogi plants of @Howard.Crane that were different then jets razor cut that looked pretty amazing in their own right.

5 Likes

I had two very different phenos. The one that looked closer to Jet’s gave me a pretty good yield of excellent homegrown, especially for a short plant in a one gallon pot!

The other was frostier, shorter, and had a bit more of a head high.

Both were excellent, which is why I’m doing an F2 run now :wink:

6 Likes

Them colas are going to get massive : )

2 Likes

Eat, EAT!!!

2 Likes

No more guessing

11 Likes