Going2fast does autoflowers

For Bessie I cut the branches full of flowers off and put them in a paper bag until they were crispy dry then pulverized them on a plate and then dumped it thru a kitchen mesh strainer into a silicone puck. Then put the open puck into a quart jar full of rice that had been cooked at 200 degrees for 4 hours. Put the lid on the puck after a few days then put the jar with the pick in the fridge.

2 Likes

The final rocbud lady blueberry slushy came down yesterday. Razzberry runtz gave me 118g of nice bud. Grape slurry is on the chopping block for trim jail Sunday evening. Have to give a shout out to Terpy seeds. First time ordering from them. 10 day turnaround ordered 2 packs of rocbud seeds got three free. Let alone his stuff is difficult to obtain. Gonna pop purple auto bastard eater next week. Still question his lineage on this one.IMG_20230616_143650843

1. List item
7 Likes

Since they are out of the way I decided to do my first indoor photo run. Hoping I can control the humidity come summer. Anyhow I’m running 3 sugar cane from In House in the back. They sprouted may 14. In front only about a week old are 3each ghost train Haze and tatooine donuts from friends. The latter are regulars so I’m hoping on 6 plants total.

10 Likes

Hey bud,
Nice job as usual. I’ve got two scarlet grapes in my summer grow. I’ll keep ya posted :v: Keep growin’ and showin’!

3 Likes

First time with them inside, huh? How exciting.
Good luck bro, piece of cake! But, now your title is misleading. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Those tatoonie doughnuts work best with lots of lst or scrog. Nice flat canopy with lots of bud sites and you’ll not be disappointed.

this is only pic I could find. Look at my grow journal you can see how nice and flat buds grow.

3 Likes

Lost one Tatooine donut. Never developed leaves. Still got two going along with 3 ghost train Haze. Hope to get one each female. Dropped two auto purple bastard eater beans 3 days ago. Got one above ground. Sugar cane ladies are doing fine. Spreading and (cough) defoliating. #1 seems to be the most aggressive.

11 Likes

Purple bastard #2 is up.

6 Likes

Major Tom to ground control…
We have lift off!

2 Likes

Happy Friday!!!
The sugar ladies are doing good. Tatooine and ghost trains got transplanted into their final pots. Purple auto bastards are starting to look like bastards.

IMG_20230630_174621371_HDR

10 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants man :+1:

Good stuff bro. Thanks for the update! :+1:
What’s that Purple Bastard auto again, and where’d it come from?

New beans from rocbud but theres speculation he just crossed hsc’s auto bastard with seven nines drunken bastard.

2 Likes

Well they definitely are bastards. The photos are all doing great. Going to have to switch next week. Sugar triplets are growing too fast.
My Bessie cake crosses were a success. Now to give them a few weeks rest in the fridge and do a germ test. Going to be a busy fall.

12 Likes

Happy Saturday!!!

The sugar ladies got a haircut today. Letting tatooine and ghost train catch up. Bastards are bastarding along albeit slow.

6 Likes

Hope I’m doing this right.!(upload://ce7XhFxvI3zcz0zZBe45EdHqLjG.jpeg) 500](upload://rZfMoEFcce98HBkiDO5jVIhFnqs.jpeg)

8 Likes

8 Likes

Is that tatoonie doughnut? Looking good bud!

Happy Friday. Life’s been a bitch lately. Excuse my lack of attendance lol. Everything is going good so far. Auto bastards have started showing flower. The photo crew looks good on day 7 since flip. No nute burn is something I rarely see pushing autos. No sign of sex yet.

13 Likes

My outdoor bastards.

12 Likes