Going2fast does autoflowers

Very cool. Look forward to it.

1 Like

All my autos experience has been garbage. What genetics are you using? Your own?

The first 5 plants I ever grew were autos, and I’ve had a hating for them since. They were all trash, tiny & hermy. I’m pretty positive I stressed them out, but I’ve grown 2 since that shitty experience, and they were surprisingly decent. One called Crinkle cut and a purple lemonade I have going now. What’s the secret? :slight_smile: Live soil? 5 gallon+? I’ve only done in 3 gal and my lemonade is in 1.5 gal Thx. Your autos look great

2 Likes

My regimen is pretty simple. 5 gallon minimum unless I’m doing a seed run. Bottom third homeade compost with a lot of fish and crustation scraps, top two thirds miracle grow organics. Plant directly into their final pot. Not a fan of transplanting autos. Then just phd water for the most part but I’ve been dabbling in supplements. Some autos are just really hungry. All my beans are crosses of other cultivars at the moment but am working on a few of my own

3 Likes

Forgot to add 2/3 cup of dolomite lime but my water is acidic.

1 Like

Thx buddy. Nice work :ok_hand:

1 Like

Here’s tatooine donuts looking all sexy. These beans are from a member on another forum. His plants were extremely frosty and colorful.

10 Likes

Sugar cane pheno #1. Can’t get over how frosty she is already. Reminds me of double grape from mephisto.

8 Likes

Mail box was on fire today when I opened it! Talking about the seeds not the heat.:rofl:

2 days later and I’ve dropped 2 devils food cake and 1 scarlet galaxy! Can’t wait to see these grown out.

7 Likes

Happy trichome Thursday!!! Hope everyone has a safe and fun labor day weekend. Hoping to get into some nice doormat flounder if the weather holds. Anyhow Bud shots.

14 Likes

Looking good! Those last two are looking super frosty. I really like the look of those lower nugs

2 Likes

Got 2 devils food and a scarlet galaxy absorbing sunlight! 5 days since getting wet.

The 2 in back devils food the one front and center is scarlet galaxy. The one front right is sage!
So they just got put into solos

5 Likes

Happy labor day. My frostiest sugar gal is also the crankiest. Not great structure on her either. Very lanky and weak limbs. #2 is about the same. #3 is totally different. Good branching and tight bud nodes. Also not as picky as 1 and 2. Tatooine is going to require some support soon. Her nugs are thick and all at the end of the stems. Ghost train is looking fabulous. Very tight node spacing for a sativa. Friend who gave me the seeds said there was one short pheno. Think I hit it. Auto bastards are approaching the finish line outside. Smelling very fruity.
Put 280 miles on the boat this weekend. Not much in the way of fish but fun weekend otherwise.

19 Likes

I’ve said it before, your indoor autos look like my outdoor photos. Great work, as always! What lights you got in there and how big is your tent?

1 Like

Thanks @Franklin. Back of a walk in closet. 5 x 5 footprint. Twin mars hydro sp3000s.

1 Like

Had to clip two top buds off of tattoine donuts due to the white fuzzy stuff. Really hot and humid here. Got the dehumidifier running 24/7 now. All but ghost train should be ready in about 3 weeks…I hope.

13 Likes

got them going!

3 Likes

So 1 devils food gave up with the heat today. The other devils food is doing ok and scarlet galaxy is rocking nice.

2 Likes

Took down the auto bastards today. Forgot to take a pic of #2 before chop. Smells terrific. Like sweet blackberries. Might get 3/4 ounce lol.

18 Likes

Look at them cute little buds! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
How’s the density?
Curious about the flavor report when then time comes also.

2 Likes

Dropped 2 more devils food in water today.

2 Likes