Going2fast does autoflowers

They are tight and as frosty as the photo bastard I grew last year. Roc allegedly crossed it with his purple roc berry. Gotta say it’s probably one of the terpiest plants I’ve grown. It all fit in a redwing boot box and it’s stinking up the house. Looking forward to a smoke report myself.

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday. I think I can stretch tatooine a few more weeks. We are getting a break in the weather this weekend. Got the dehumidifier running full blast. Others look great. Bud pics.

12 Likes

Dropped 2 more devils food. I’ll get these growing happily soon.

3 Likes

Sugar cane pheno # 1 is a frosty bitch. But the plant structure sucks

12 Likes

Damn, that is frosty!
Why’s the structure suck?
Looks fairly leafless. Is it just one of them lanky stretched node gals?

2 Likes

Yeah her and #2 are lanky and weak limbs. Scrog net material for sure. #3 has nice limbs and tighter node spacing.

2 Likes

just a little update,6/6 germed…4 above soil,will take pics when the last two comes up,hopefully soon!

1 Like

6 beans planted direct to soil. 6 little ladies above ground! Let’s do this!! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶 @Going2fast

8 Likes

Right on man. 6 for 6.

3 Likes

Yeah buddy! The one in the lower left is kinda hard to see because she was the last one up and still has her head bowed but she’s there! It’s game time now! :sunglasses: Thanks again! @Going2fast I’ll post an update here every now and again when cool things are happening! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

6 Likes

Love seeing the babies a popping y’all. As soon as tatooine and the sugar triplets are done Im starting a run of all the cake family.

3 Likes

Midweek bud shots y’all. We will start with tatooine donuts on deck. She will be coming down Friday. That will put her at 60 days since showing me her lady parts. Lost three nice top colas to bud rot but was finally able to get the humidity in check albeit a little late. She still sexy and smelling like cafe mocha. Stupid dense buds.

11 Likes

Sugar gal #1. She’s just showing off now. Smells like strawberry. Her and her sisters didn’t have much in the way of smell until the làst week or so.

16 Likes

Sugar gal #2. Her and #3 have that piney skunky smell. But the plant structure is way different between them.

16 Likes

Sugar gal #3. She’s foxtailing like crazy but much firmer stems and nice stacking. May be over fed. Thinking another two weeks for her. All in all kinda happy with my first indoor photo run. Just takes too damn long.

19 Likes

Gorgeous flowers wow! So I got a scarlet galaxy rocking it outside and 2 devils food going strong 10 days inside.

4 Likes

Bravo, buddy!!! Garden is looking stacked and crystally as eff!! :+1:

3 Likes

Forgot to add the ghost train. Love the structure on this girl. She’s got a month to go so she will be spending the last few weeks outside. Not much smell yet but the buds are stacking nicely.

11 Likes

That is a nice looking plant indeed.
Why she grumpy?

2 Likes

A little thirsty but she’s always had a pout to her.

3 Likes