Going2fast does autoflowers

Welcome to another episode of wtf is he growing now? Doing a photo run this time. Sugar cane from In house genetics was so nice I decided to try some more beans of there’s. Got a few others in the mix as well.
Terra Cotta colored pots in the back are from left to right Slurricane #7 from In house. Masterpiece from In house. Raising cane from Fisherman seeds. Front row left to right. Freebie Platinum og-d x platinum from In house. Chimax from Beleaf. Freebie Trop cherry x Lemon cherry gelato from Fisherman seeds. Chimax is two weeks behind because the first never popped. In house freebie is because I planted Jelly rancher from Humboldt seed Co twice and they never germed. oldest were started on Dec 4.

17 Likes

Ok some info on these strains.
Slurricane #7 is purple punch x Do-si-do. She’s pretty well known and put In House on the map. Masterpiece is Cap junky x Platinum. Raising Cane is from Fisherman seeds. She is Garlicane x Lemon cherry gelato. Chimax is from Beleaf.

Chimera #3 x Love seed 2.254. and the other two as listed above. All are heavy trichome producers. Looking for a good live rosin candidate.

17 Likes

Happy Wednesday!!! Flipping today. That puts the big 4 at 47 days since germ. Chimax is at 37 days and josh og x platinum is at about 27.

21 Likes

Sorry my math was off…musta been high. 44 days today since seed pop

3 Likes

Wtf I don’t know

4 Likes

! Colder that a witches tit. So I did a little pressing. On left First is blue cakes flower two weeks into cure at 65% humidity. Second is year old gummy bears flower at 65% humidity. And right is 6 month old dry ice hash. Very clean hash but it must of oxidized. Potent and tasty AF and burns surprisingly cleanish. Plus the return was not great. 37m bag on the hash. 120 on the flower. All at 165% 30 second warm up 3 minute squish. Open to suggestions.

17 Likes

Couldn’t help myself. Gonna grow an auto at 12/12. Needed to see the terps this one pushes out. This is blue cakes x razzberry Runtz. First run of blue cakes turned out phenomenal and raspberry Runtz has been a favorite of mine for a while. Gonna call it Blue Razzberry for now. Other ladies are doing great. The stretch is on.

14 Likes

Very interested in seeing this result!

Beautiful grows BTW!

2 Likes

Thanks @Going2fast beans landed. Think I’ll b running couple of these my next run. Gonna b auto run next probably round end of April :+1:

7 Likes

Awesome I’m sure you will enjoy them.

1 Like

Happy Saturday!!! Did a little undercarriage cleanup today. A few before and after pics. Rooms starting to stink.

16 Likes

Do u Just compost the cuttings, or dry them for a TEA.

They go in the compost bin

2 Likes

Worms love them too… :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Happy Friday!!! We stretching like crazy. Slurricane and masterpiece are in the lead. Doubled in size already.

18 Likes

What Strain is the Baby girl up front.

An auto cross of mine. Blue cakes x razzberry Runtz.

5 Likes

Happy Sunday!!! Damn the stretch. Slurricane is well in the lead with masterpiece in second. Trop cherry/ lemon cherry gelato cross is the most compact as well as the biggest buds so far. 25 days since flip.

16 Likes

Pollen landed! Thanks

3 Likes

Happy Saturday!!! Buds are a swelling and stinking. Raising cane appears to be going purps. Trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato has the best structure and smell. May throw some razz pollen at a branch. Bud pics.

11 Likes