Going2fast does autoflowers

Happy 420th post!

3 Likes

I have to ask to the experienced, and that is you @Going2fast
I read somewhere that some people grow autos in 24/0… and others 18/6 or so… have you growed with different schedules? and if yes, it is many different the end result?

thx!

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve grown 18-6, 20-4 and 24-0. I noticed a substantial increase going from 18 to 20 but no change except on the electric bill going 24. I run 20- 4 myself. 12-12 is proving to be lacking for an auto.

5 Likes

I was thinking in growing a couple in the vegetative tent, but I don’t want to screw them.
So perhaps I will raise the timing there to 20/4… and see…

Many thanks.

2 Likes

What part veg or bud production?

1 Like

Bud shot Tuesday!!!. Out of all of these high priced beans you would figure that the freebie from the cheapest breeder would be leading the pack in the frost category. I give you Trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato.

12 Likes

And the one I paid money for Raising cane by Fisherman seeds. Both heavy on the lemon cherry smell.

10 Likes

And a few other gals.

16 Likes

Some pound cake for you. She’s been an interesting one to watch. Don’t mind the husky hair. My wife would be so embarrassed.

22 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Wow what an incredible plant. And to think my advice when she was three weeks old was to start over. I love eating crow when it’s this tasty.

4 Likes

lol I just can’t bare to take a life of something trying so hard to hang on. I was not expecting the monster she became. I was thinking it would be one of those single gram bud stunted grows. She sure showed us lol.

2 Likes

Damn wonder what she would look like if she wasn’t stressed. She’s trying to live up to her name.

2 Likes

Dang! I really want to grow one of those now :star_struck: - what exactly do I ask who for? :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome! I sowed one about an hour ago! :grin:

4 Likes

( checks seeds)

5 Likes

:joy: Had to check myself. Looks like I got a couple in the stash thanks to a buddy! :wink: Looks like I know what I’m running with the Bloody Raspberries next cycle.
That’s a beautiful plant! @Scootsmcgoo122
@Going2fast

5 Likes

It’s crazy how that works. I had a freebie white widow and freebie gelato both autos , best widow and gelato I’ve grown in autos. . Had almost 4 footers in dwc buckets super terpy and potent :v:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday!!! Day 39 since flip. They grow up so fast… Lanky girl back left is dumping the frost.

18 Likes

Looking great…Hows the smells… :grinning:

Trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato has the sweetest candy smell. Raising cane has a sweet garlic smell. Chimax and slurricane are berries and gas. Masterpiece is beautiful but lacks any real smell ATM. Just green and a little pine.

4 Likes