Goji OG Community Preservation Run & Beyond

So, your just sending the seeds from the 2 none inter sexed females to me right love? I can’t wait to see what you get on the next go round, No inter sex with the clones right. And lost of male dust?

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Ya I can definitely send you a bunch of seeds from both #5 and #6 (both showed no intersex traits). Send me your details when you get a chance.

You sent me pollen but I can’t remember how many males it was from, was it 4?

5 Likes

The info is in the private thread for all the growers. So they can get them in the mixing bowl.

:green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

I’d be interested in testing out those goji. See if I can get those intersex traits to show again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: That’s a whole bunch of beans you’ve shucked, friend. My arthritis is acting up just thinking about that work.
Excellent job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Haha just smoke a bowl and put on some tunes, it wasn’t that bad. My obsessive compulsive side was really enjoying it lol

PM me your deets! I’ll get these out to ya.

10 Likes

Great job brother…

2 Likes

It is nice to see the results of this project.

3 Likes

Got those goji beans! Thanks so much @NorthNorthNugs !

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::seedling::green_heart:

6 Likes

Received those Goji OG beans today. Thx for the hookup.:+1:t5: Much love to you kind sir. @NorthNorthNugs

6 Likes

Seed run number 2 is going well over here. Not too much to report in the last few weeks just the plants are looking DANKKKKK and pregnant af.

I had to steak them all bc they were falling over and shit. The clones are a little different than the seed plant as in they’re just a bit more flimsy. I think I have a few deficiencies in my soil in a few of the pots which doesn’t make sense bc it’s all the same re-amended soil. So that would mean that the plants that are showing symptoms are heavy feeders or?? I don’t know, you tell me. I’m not the best at plant diagnostics but I am learning. I’m pretty sure these plants are showing signs of a magnesium/nitrogen deficiency and maybe also calcium.

For some reason I didn’t top dress the plants at flip like I did in the last round. I was nervous about my re-amend and didn’t want to over do it. Well it seems like I may have underdone it a little but I have been feeding in some aminos for nitrogen, water soluble gypsum and a bit of dried coconut powder. Just small amounts once a week just to get them through to the end. I pulled a few seeds from the lowers and they are already looking quite ripe! I will post pics of those another time. The temps have been much more optimal for this run so I think the seed production has sped up a little. Most importantly, I have only found 3 or 4 nanners on the N9 plant which were promptly plucked. I have been keeping a close eye on this tent daily! This was the plant that threw made nanners last round as well, so I will be keeping those seeds aside sadly. She is the one with the excellent structure and smells but I can’t in god faith add her seeds to the pool.

Enjoy the spectacle.

31 Likes

looking good dude! maybe theres something in the air this time of year thats got these plants acting funny. yours look to be showing the same leaf symptoms as my sensi run of the Good Medicine, or at least how they did look early on, its progressed to looking much worse at this point, thats a much more palatable thought than just “nah dude, you fucked it up” :joy: luckily the smells from the tent are still on point and the flowers, though smaller than i’d expect look largely healthy, similar to what you’ve got here. i guess they cant all be centerfold plants can they? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

they don’t look too bad! actually they look amazeballs, but yeah since i’ve been using buildAsoil (like you, correct?) and relying mostly on craft blend, i use a shit ton of it, it’s not very potent, i top dress very heavily, and they really love the stuff, a lot of it! the heavy feeders grow a few big leaves and want more, it seems very “balanced”

4 Likes

No shit eh?! Hmm, well I dumped a bit on a few days ago and they seem to be doing better. Good to know it’s a nicely balanced mix. I took a Kraft Parmesan cheese container and cleaned it out and put the craft blend in there and have been shaking it onto the soil. Works pretty well :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Ol’ “shakey cheese” eh? :joy:

2 Likes

These babies are done! Round 2 in the books. I can’t remember where I read it but someone was saying how rough their plants looked at the end of a run. I can definitely attest to that fact! Seeds are looking really healthy though, so I’m fkn jazzed!

No intersex traits and the seeds are popping out of the buds. They’ll hang for a few weeks and get shucked and sorted! I may just be able to add to the already huge pile of seeds. I hope everyone gets a chance to grow these out. They were the first OG style plants I ever grew and they grow very nicely! Big fat, beautiful buds, great smells and overall a pleasure to be around. I will look forward to hunting through a few of these seeds myself and also completing a sensi run as soon as the temperatures are a bit more optimal in my area. I have clones of everything except N4 and N8, which are 2 of my favourite phenos, N8 in particular as I have mentioned before. The smells coming from the resin in that plant make my mouth water!

Both of those phenos are re-vegging! I left a good amount of material on the plants so hopefully I get some new growth.

I’m not even going to attempt a sensi run with this weather heating up. I tried to install a window AC unit into my grow space but it didn’t work out at all bc the window is too small. I’m going to save a bit more and get a standing unity eventually. Until then, these babies will be kept in a vegetative state for as long as possible. The timing of everything is balls but it is what it is. There’s no way in hell I’m not doing a sensi run with these ladies!

25 Likes

If there are any of these still available I would be interested. I have some Mountain Temple F2s to trade!

2 Likes

I believe there are still some spots on the sign up. Hang out for a little bit and build your rep to gain a trust level 2 and you’ll be able to sign up. It honestly doesn’t take that long if you get involved with a few threads.

4 Likes

Well wish me luck!

5 Likes

My Goji re-veg is coming along very nicely on clones N8 and N4. I’ve decided that I’m going to run them outside this season as a sensi run! Sadly I can’t run all of them but these two along with N1 always stood out to me.

I’ve been working at shucking the seeds from the rest of the plants and should have a big sack of seeds to send to @G-paS by the end of the week!! More Goji Seeds for all!!!

25 Likes

Nice work dude! On the seeds and the reveg. Some promising looking growth there

4 Likes