Goji OG F3 line breeding and potential crosses

Anything exciting and new on this front?

1 Like

Dot dot dot dash

2 Likes

its going to if its mothers milk, appy was the father of the milk

6 Likes

My initial statement from four months ago was based upon what I read on the internet which we all know is The Truthā„¢ :grin:

Seedfinder still lists Strawberry Milkā€™s mother as Motherā€™s Milk x Goji OG. Iā€™ve found more people who agree with Sincy that the mom is Nepali OG. If anyone can ask Bodhi himself, itā€™d be nice to clear up the discrepancy.

I havenā€™t planted my Strawberry Milk seeds yet. Iā€™m sure the herb will be tasty whatever the genetics he put together. Iā€™ve since received Goji OG F2 seeds from someone here (thanks again for the trade, man!) which Iā€™d likely grow first.

4 Likes

Getting ready to start some f3s but I want to start some f2s also since my last f3 effort only amounted to about 100 seeds not that many to share. Iā€™m down to my last 15 or 20 f3s I made recently. Motherā€™s milk will probably be run by itself but I donā€™t know weā€™ll see what happens.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Case closed! Thank you!

2 Likes

Here we go these are the first of the f3s I just made. I only have 6 more of these so I really hope these sprout. These are from the green stem pheno mother and I think these will be really nice. Gonna start some more after I get these going I just didnā€™t want to risk screwing them all up at the same time and get no sprouts out of it.

15 Likes

Iā€™ve had to do that as well with seeds I donā€™t want to fuck up lol

2 Likes

Well I ended up with one plant out of my first try at the Goji f3s hopefully itā€™s a female. Those seeds have really tough shells on them and definitely need help getting out of them. It has a purple and green stem but itā€™s got some wild looking purple to the underside of the leaves kinda looks like something Bubba would express. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if I saw some color out of these with lower temps but weā€™ll see what happens. Really excited about the f3s and how the males are expressed Iā€™ve got high hopes for these hopefully they donā€™t let me down.

13 Likes

What is your humidity level? Those leaves look really wide. Ideally should be 60% or better.

3 Likes

Oooh thatā€™s super pretty! :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

Noted on the hard shells, will scuff mine up here in about 6 weeks.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure they are down in basement under a 4ft shop light I need to put it out under the sun while I can to get it healthy and strong.

4 Likes

Which Im pretty sure is the same as the Santa Rosa cut, which is also the Lost Coast(Humboldt) cut

My buddy (who is also close with Bodhi) used the Santa Rosa cut and pollinated it with autoflowering sativa
I grew it out and bred with it. Pink pistils, golfball OG smell but also sativa spice, and super euphoria. Triggered super early, but had many harvest windows so I took the female down in October (some people who ran the line harvest in either Aug or Sept)

1 Like

Some of my crosses with Goji og ,6th week

Platinum goji candy

Gojiz ogiz

8 Likes

have not had the chance to get my hands on any of the originals or repros of Goji Og and Iā€™m too new here to go askin around for beans or cuts hehehe
But that said, I had the opportunity to grow out some of Bodhiā€™s Goji Og x 88G13HP ā€™
At the time I couldnā€™t find much on the cross in any of the Bodhi threads and I liked it so much that when I popped the rest of the beans I kept males and had clones of all the good females. I did an open pollination with 2 males and 3 females and with Bodhiā€™s blessings I dropped them as Goji Ghash , to be given out as freebies. Some folks might have been lucky enough to score those as freebies with GLG orders over the last year n change. I kept healthy sacks of the 3 females for future grows and every time I see a Goji thread I think about those beans LOL Some very connoisseur quality smoke and very respectable yields of sticky gooey pungently sweet and ā€œveryā€ potent cannabis.
Will have to fit some into the rotation this winter when I fire the indoor up.

12 Likes

What a sensational project mate :clap: both f3 and the crosses your exploring sounds fantastic :+1: Iā€™ll be pulling up a chair to watch the show :grinning: good luck with the grow brother :v:

2 Likes

Platinum goji candy at 7 weeks

5 Likes

Been interested in Goji OG for a long time! Used to see it on a growers page I followed. He had Goji OG x Snow Lotus, Goji OG x Tigers Blood and Goji OG x Forbidden Fruit if I remember right. Hope you get a good grow and some interesting crosses

How did you like these?