Goji OG seedrun

Nice job @catapult! And, your reveg plants look great. Got em looking very healthy. I’ve tried to get Goji seeds for a long time. I gave up finally. I’ve never had so many chances go south on any other strain I’ve looked for.

I have some Goji QM from Growhard but they’re not the straight Goji. I just got them over winter I think. I’m still waiting to smoke Goji, lol. Thanks for all of your hard work! peace

10 Likes

Thanks also @GMan there will certainly be F2’s for you to try out this year. If you want, I could send off a pack asap

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the inevitable OG Goji OG cut to be found through all this work

7 Likes

I like that for a name! OG OG :grin:

7 Likes

Goji Og Og!!

7 Likes

OG’s Goji’s for the win. True inspiration here, what’s possible when people come together. Nice work Goji OG crew.

11 Likes

C5 - loud og kush fuel nose, nice bud structure, med to light yield, frost level is highest of the bunch she shimmers in the evening light

52 Likes

Looks so killer what a frost monster! Can’t wait to get some popped and try it out🤤

7 Likes

gorgeous plant, cant wait to see the others up close too

5 Likes

Ugh you’re killing me. I cannot wait to do a sensi run with my lot!!

8 Likes

Here’s the C8 just before harvest. She has had the loudest nose, but will likely be the lowest yielding. Very sticky, sour pine kush aroma

57 Likes

She looks splendid and like she’s really enjoying her time with you. Thank you for being gracious enough to take care of her and share pics. :green_heart:

13 Likes

Cool pic of the predator sucking the guts outta that (is it a fungus gnat?)
Nice friends to have hanging around the greenhouse!

7 Likes

I need all the help I can get w the fungus gnats round here :joy_cat:

8 Likes

First time going for a spring outdoor harvest…pretty happy w the results so far, way less issues w pests and molds. I did have a few plants get budmold; the Strawberry Lotus, the C6 Goji, and a Bay Breeze.

9 Likes

in 1of3, what kind of bug is that, reminds me of a squash type bug?

regards,

4 Likes

Looks like an assassin bug

7 Likes

I’m not sure, my first thought was cucumber beetle, but it looks different, too much leg

6 Likes

Funny looking "bug"er!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Good call, that would be my guess also.

Their rapid feeding habits and tendency to kill for the sake of killing make them ideal for continued control of various pest insect populations including leafhoppers, aphids, mealybugs, thrips, small caterpillars and more.

https://www.arbico-organics.com/category/assassin-bugs-predators

10 Likes