Gold Star x Snow Lotus (CLOSED)

Dude, I’ve logged on to overgrow literally every single day since I joined until yesterday. I dunno why, just felt like having a complete and total day free of social media, even overgrow. And this is what I missed. Lesson learned.

@ElGalloBlanco You KNOW I’m interested in this! I just signed up, but I dunno if I did it correctly. Either way, thanks for this, brother. Very cool.

Edit: my name’s not in boldface like every other person who signed up. Did I do it wrong?

6 Likes

What size pots do you have them in and how long do they go outside. Beautiful work!

Edit: disregard timing, 12-13 weeks :v:

4 Likes

25 gallon bags, that is all I can reasonably fit on my patio unfortunately… The pheno this year didn’t flower as long as last year and it went into flower sooner than last year’s as well.

4 Likes

I thought that was how it was too. Signed up to a couple runs on TL3 before I realized I lost the regular badge somehow. Just putting my name on TL2 now until I get it back tho.

Edit: got TL3 back today lol

4 Likes

Hey guys,
I signed up on wrong list, but will re-edit in the A.M keep noddin off. I need to reorder trust level3 list.
Pleased to donate for S&H let me know.

Grace and Peace, Iggy

1 Like

Someone can edit me out and take that spot. I’ll jump on the f3s if someone does em… peeesh

I reached out so I can take care of distribution for this run. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Made a mistake…sorry

1 Like

Hey bro @MrToast if you dont get on the list i will split my pack with you.5 seeds be enough to get me a nice lady.

3 Likes

Very thoughtful dude…appreciate the thought

1 Like

Its all about sharing the love and will kick in a few others in my collection to

3 Likes

Yeah…but expect to receive some in return… :slight_smile:

Gotta keep the beans hoarding even between friends right…chuckle

5 Likes

On the og boxes?

1 Like

I was blown away by @ElGalloBlanco seed estimate. It came out to 517 beautiful beans! Everyone that signed up so far will get a pack. We have 5 spots left open for anyone who was holding out for others (@Grohio). I’ll close the signup once we hit 50.

I’ll be getting these labeled and shipped off to @Sebring very soon for inclusion in the upcoming Winter box!

22 Likes

Wow - I am utterly in awe at the dedication, cooperation and love within the OG community.

Makes me believe that the world is still a good place! :peace_symbol: :v: :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

@schmarmpit. @ElGalloBlanco. Appreciate it very much. Added my name to the list in bold as MOTR has my shipping details. Will these be going out in the boxes or will these be seperate?

7 Likes

They’ll be going out in the boxes that Sebring is gathering. Sebring has taken over MOTR spot and he now has the addresses.

10 Likes

Very nice :slight_smile:
Thank you for doing this

3 Likes

Alrighty then, that’s 50 sign-ups. @TeamOG if you could kindly close this thread now. Beans have already been sent off. Like a flash of lightning, this went real quick.

I didn’t check to make sure everyone was legit on Trust Level 2 and 3. But so long as all 50 signups are either/or that’s fine.

12 Likes

Just in on slot 30. damned near missed out lol. Thanks @ElGalloBlanco

7 Likes