Gold Star x Snow Lotus (CLOSED)

Thanks @schmarmpit, @Sebring and of course @ElGalloBlanco!

Instead of closing whole topic, I’ve just removed wiki editing feature and locked the first post… Is that correct or do you want the topic as a whole closed?

16 Likes

No, you made the better choice. Thanks @LemonadeJoe!!

12 Likes

Aw hell. I left my name off. I was subscribed so not sure why I left my name off, other than I might smoke a lot while browsing here, lol.

If you happen to have any left in the end I’d dig it. Level 4 here. If not, no biggie but at any rate, thanks for the hard work! And @ElGalloBlanco, thanks for the donation and your pics were really memorable. peace

7 Likes

I noticed in some old members that doesn’t check in lately that if you chose Regular as title (as I do), that title remains even if you’re demoted to Member, would be a good way to keep the rank …

You can take my spot, I am sure you will make more profit from them than me. Please arrange it with @schmarmpit, enjoy them … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

The mods have made it so.

9 Likes

Wow, thanks @George! You sure you want ti miss out? It’s no sweat to miss it. Viva la OG!

5 Likes

I just changed mine. :+1:

4 Likes

That’s a bug like the thing with the badge staying after the downgrade. It makes no sense to rely on this, it will go away eventually.

4 Likes

Put @GMan name in my spot. I dont need em. I got way too much in my playbook already.

4 Likes

Thanks bro, me too, but I remember those pics when he first put them up, lol… I might try it outside around here since it does that well. But, yeah, I never imagined I’d ever have so many seeds. Now it becomes improving on what I already have. Someday, I have to start growing some of these seeds I’ve made. Once I get them organized I’ll send them out for others who might want to try them.

2 Likes

I just did mine cuz I just got and read this earlier today ( yesterday now,lol).:fist:t6:
Peace

1 Like

Porridge and prunes!

That will keep you Regular as clockwork!! :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

There is now permanent Regular Emeritus badge to solve this problem. Check out:

17 Likes

Seeds arrived safely and will be built into the Fall box… right after my 11/1/2020 website giveaway at sebringseeds.com

22 Likes

Christmas has arrived early.Between your awesome generous drop yesterday and the fall box coming out ,it is present time indeed…Thank you thank you Thank You for all you do for us Mr.Seed Prez

6 Likes

How did I miss these :sob:

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie I am sure there are extras and if not i will give you half of mine bro

6 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie. Sorry bro, had I known I would have shot you a message.

4 Likes

I appreciate it guys but no biggie just some beautiful plants the colas look very similar to the pics I’ve seen of spitting cobra

5 Likes

I recommend you this setting from now on … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes