Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Good morning @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Good morning brother GN, & all OG!

1 Like

Morning @Golfnutt

1 Like

Good morning. I guess it’s time for a weekly update. So here we are after one week on 12s. Next week I’ll trim any thing that hasn’t reached the canopy and thin out the bottom.

14 Likes

Looking really good :+1:! And has grown a lot in one week. Healthy looking as well! :+1:
:v:

2 Likes

The light is also impressive! :+1:

1 Like

Nice looking plants in here. Good job!! I dig the screen name as well. I was scrolling around looking for pics of the new driver. Haha

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Did you find a picture of the driver? I know I posted it somewhere.

1 Like

Haha I didn’t see it in here, but I hope you got it figured out and are hitting it better these days. What did you get?

1 Like

A company vendor sponsored tournament. Somehow or another I got the closest to the pin on a par three. 175 yards. Roughly 100 players had a shot at it. I put mine about 9 feet away.

10 Likes

Nice!!! Can’t beat that. What did you hit for the 175 yard par 3? Q10 looks really nice. Especially for free/tourney fee/or the cost of a ticket on the par 3. I’m sure you already know, but it’s probably just the stock shaft giving you problems.

Now, did you make the nine-footer for birdie though? Haha

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
It’s been a few months since that tournament. As it was back in May. If I remember correctly, I had a six iron on the Teebox and missed the putt. But it was a scramble format, and the team made the birdie. I just got the tailor-made tool to make some adjustments on the driver. After a few adjustments hopefully I can get it figured out. Until then I’ll just use my old R5.

6 Likes

Good Morning brother GN, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt and OG.

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt and crew!

2 Likes

Morning GN and errybuddy.

3 Likes

Good morning brother GN, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

2 Likes

Morning GN. Hope you have life by the short hairs.

1 Like

Good morning. So I had to fix my secondary AC this morning. somehow or another the exhaust tube came off. The room was 93°. Better now.

5 Likes