Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

I’m on board, best of luck!!

3 Likes

@Golfnutt please remind me which clones you were interested in? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey @Golfnutt nice grow you got going. Plants look real nice. They sure do like them 5 gallon containers. :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @SunGrown they did take off once they landed in those pots

1 Like

Good afternoon. I hope things are going well and your hand is healing up. I would be interested in the ice pie or the 90s Kush. I am a little concerned, since I have never started with a cut or clone. I was going to practice that on this run I currently have going. But I would like to think I could handle it. Any advice you have would be more than welcome. Other than that, I would always be happy with just a few beans. Also, thank you very much for all the things you do here and your offer to me.

I guess tomorrow’s the big day. I find out where this tent is going. Hopefully it makes somebody very happy.
@Golfnutt

4 Likes

I’m sure you’re donation will make someone very Happy!

I’m kinda holding all 90’s Kush at the moment. Going to try to get some seeds from her.
But… what about a GG#4 or Epiphany?
Along with the Ice Pie .

4 Likes

@Bobgrows
Anything would be awesome. Surprise me. I am more than grateful to receive anything at all.

2 Likes

@Golfnutt I’m not a professional by any means but I’ve had good luck with clones the last few years.
Get you some Garden Safe Take Root powder.
Cut a fresh cut on your clone. Put them in dirt a clear solo cup with holes in the bottom. Use a spray bottle with only water on the plant. Do that 3-4 times a day. 5-6 squirts. Put the cup in a tray that will hold water. Keep water in the tray so the soil will suck it up from the bottom. Light cycle 18/6. In a week or so you’ll see roots in the cup. Then you are set to go.
Oh only use a clone that comes off a plant that isn’t budding. I’m not saying it won’t take if it’s budding but it’s iffy at best. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Good morning OG. Here’s a little update from last Monday the 12th to Sunday the 18th

11 Likes

It’s looking mighty fine in there @Golfnutt .
:+1:t5:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly. Yes sir, they are really taking off now. Today is five weeks from seed.

1 Like

Looking great man!

1 Like

Good morning back at ya! Those are looking mighty fine and I like those pots, that’s pretty low maintenance I assume.

BTW, I keep meaning to ask you about your handle… Do you play often?

1 Like

@Gumbert I don’t play nearly as much is I used to. After having a couple of surgeries last year and the year before. It’s more of a challenge than it used to be. I still get out and play every couple of months or so. But it used to be a couple of times a week. I was never a scratch golfer, but it one point I was single digit handicap for a while.

1 Like

As far as the set up goes. I do like the plant carts. It definitely makes things easier to shuffle around and take care of.

2 Likes

Yeah, I understand how that works, perfectly…. I have a life long relationship with the game but due to shoulders, lower back and knees, it’s pretty much in my rear view mirror at this point but still enjoy watching.

I retired from Club Car in 2008 as a Territory Sales Manager here in Florida. Many of my old friends and contacts have also retired so I am not as connected as I use to be and I sure do miss it.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

2 Likes

@Golfnutt Ladies look very nice.

1 Like

Good evening. Here are some new pictures at week number six as of today tallest one is about 15 inches with the runt coming in at about 12. The two in the middle, and on the right are the jaws.

11 Likes

Looking good @Golfnutt

2 Likes

I am very pleased so far. This being my second run, they look so much better than the first time. I figure another couple of weeks and I might flip them.

4 Likes