Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Good morning over this way!

2 Likes

I cant remember if this was your first grow or not. If it is, you, sir, are in for a treat. Daily. From now till harvest.

1 Like

It is, that was why I gifted the seeds… lol I got his cherry! :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

What a cruel thing to do to a feller @JohnnyPotseed !!! With these genetics, he’ll be spoiled so much that no other strain will be quite as good. He’ll be hunting that White Whale for the rest of his life!!!
:astonished:
But what better hunt to be on???
:rofl:

1 Like

I’m already saying something similar. I am on my fourth run with Johnny’s clones. So far they are treating me like no other run. I’ve made it to harvest those few times. but so far I feel with just mediocre results. I’m learning and things are getting better. I’m glad I managed to get clones of these girls. I’m on day 32 now so things should be ready towards the end of September.
@Gumbert run looks impressive for rookie. But you can tell, this farmer is no rookie at growing. may be the first time with this plant. I do believe he will be pleasantly surprised at the end. I think he will get much more than he expected with the size of those girls. I look forward to seeing them finish.

3 Likes

As usual, I’m outta likes for awhile, lol so here yas go my friends @MoBilly & @Golfnutt
:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Good afternoon sir. I hope you are enjoying the home life.

Like ya wouldn’t believe, brother!

1 Like

Wasn’t this around the same time as the veterans giveaway? I know that he and I joined almost the same day

How did that first smoke go. After a couple of weeks without I can only imagine.

I think it was close, yes
The only diff is he got beans gifted then and I gifted you clones. Mainly because you were able to come to the gathering.

1 Like

I’ve got the seeds as well. I’m curious if they grow different

I honestly can’t say lol because I didn’t stop with just one! Like the old lays potato chip commercial, lol
Suffice to say I got teetotally F’d up to the max!

1 Like

From everything I’ve seen folks growing, the beans stay true to the mom.
That said, there will be the occasional throwback to original genetics. Just maybe not as much as with the usual F1 or F2, etc beans

1 Like

Either way. I’m glad I kept the clone.

4 Likes

Here’s how stoned I was when I posted that. I had just been looking on @Gumbert 's thread and looked up, saw the G icon and brain farted back to Gumberts thread in my head. lol

3 Likes

Day 32

3 Likes

7 Likes

I had a feeling. That’s why I tagged him in my comments.

1 Like

Stacking up very nicely there!

1 Like