Good morning brother GN, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt !

1 Like

1 Like

Hey bro GN. Hope youre having a good time.

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt and fam!

2 Likes

1 Like

Good morning OG. Finally a morning in the 60s. Feels great. Much better than starting in the 80s.

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt !

1 Like

Morning @Golfnutt and OG. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like

2 Likes

Morning GN. Go do some gardening. Gonna be a nice day for it.

2 Likes

Good morning. It is a beautiful start to the day. Can’t complain about this weather. So here we are at day 42. Things are still chugging right along.

10 Likes

Oh man, brother… you’re gonna be higher than a kite in no time at all now!

3 Likes

Good morning brother! You are KILLING IT!

3 Likes

Next, in area number 2. Is my Frankie clone. She got topped last week and is starting to do well.
Next is an auto I am trying, that was gifted to me by another OG. Critical 2.0. Today is three weeks from seed, minus a couple of days to break ground.

11 Likes

Holy crap! Look at those Chunky bastids! You got it growing on, my friend. Congrats… Thats a thing of beauty.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I am never quite sure. As it’s only my fourth run, so I am still learning what to look for. I am still always questioning myself and wondering if I’m doing the right thing.

4 Likes

While caution is good, you’re doing very well from the looks of things, my friend.

4 Likes

I usually just seek a little advice or a second opinion. And then try to practice leave it the fuck alone. Let it do its thing. But I am still learning how to properly control the growth. What to trim, when, and how much. Even with this run. I did a heavier pre-flip trim. Tried to lolly pop it. And still seem to have an amazing amount of lower branches and growth.

5 Likes