Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Good morning @Golfnutt !

2 Likes

Morning GN and Coffee Crew.

2 Likes

Good morning brother GN, & all OG!

2 Likes

Right there with ya on the heat! I’m looking forward to the switch to cold nights and figuring out the heat setup for the tents.

May that coffee be delicious, strong, and effective today!

3 Likes

Good morning everybody. So I am at day 49. I have been battling some clawing and curling leaves. Not really sure why. I’ve done a little research here, but haven’t come across some thing I feel fits one of my problems. It’s not a perfect run, but I believe things are looking pretty good here. It’s always something.

8 Likes

I’d be proud to have those in my tent!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I don’t see any insect damage or signs of nute probs, that leads me to think the clawing/curling is more due to some overwatering, or some light stress. I don’t mean from the lights, lol I mean some light or minor stress

3 Likes

Bugs were not an issue. As I never saw a single one. Just a few gnats. Overall, I’m very happy with this. I do believe it will be my best results by far. My plan was to let them go at least nine weeks, and then really start to look closely, maybe longer if needed.

3 Likes

Good Monday morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother GN, & all of OG!

1 Like

Hey brother GN. Hope you have a good time today.

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt and you others.

1 Like

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt and crew.

Morming Golfnut.

1 Like

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Hey GN.
Hope you have the world spinning in your direction. Got a recent piccy of your ladies??

1 Like

Good morning. Someone else asked me yesterday how close I was. So here is a close-up shot that I took yesterday this Sunday will end week eight. So I believe I am on a nine or 10 week plan with this. I definitely do not believe they will be ready at the end of week eight in four more days.

4 Likes

Man that’s some pretty buddage right there!
Good morning my friend.

1 Like