Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

I dont think youd be disappointed with it if you harvested today. Any time now will do.

Heres a couple trichome shote of mine. I think they are at nine weeks.

6 Likes

Damn both of those look awesome Golf n Mike dn beautiful lady’s are POTENT

1 Like

Good morning brother GN, and all OG!

Morning @Golfnutt and all!

2 Likes

Good morning. Well it is day 70. I think it’s about time to start bringing things down.

Any thoughts?

5 Likes

Chop time looking very close!

2 Likes

Close? Do you think I should wait another week?

1 Like

I don’t see much amber, so yep
you could chop now, but if you really want to get the max outta your work, I’d wait.

3 Likes

I dont know, man. I think they could go another two or three weeks.
Haha.
Naw man those are looking pretty ripe to my old guy eyes.
Congrats on making it to they end. Spectacular grow, man.

2 Likes

These pictures are a few days old

2 Likes

like I said in the edit on my last post, brother.
But still not that much amber… Maybe at least 4-5 days

2 Likes

Oh, ooops didn’t know the pics were older. grab one of em today, please
How old are the pics?

1 Like

Only those last close-ups were a few days old. The first post you answered to the pictures were taken minutes ago.

1 Like

I’d wait another 4-5 at least then. Be a shame to put all that time n effort into those to not get the max return for your work. But it’s up to you, brother. You could chop now n be happy with what ya get.

2 Likes

I’m getting anxious. But I am in no hurry. I’ve got plenty of stuff laying around to keep me occupied. It’s gone this long. What’s a few more days or another week. I will wait.

3 Likes

Honestly brother, i doubt they’ll go another full week before being where they should give you the best bang fer yer bucks. like I said, maybe 4-5 days max

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan. I will leave them alone.

2 Likes

You won’t regret it! Them gals are gonna give you such pleasure!

2 Likes

What smells do you usually associate with this? I have a hard time identifying and pinpointing specific smells. It does smell really good and strong. Just not sure what to compare it with.

2 Likes

Smell doesn’t have anything to do with chop time. Plus since Covid, I don’t have much smell or taste lol Different strains and crosses will give you different smells, etc

2 Likes