Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Good morning @Golfnutt !

1 Like

Morning GN.
I was thinking about one of the few times i played golf. It was cold as hell out there. If i hit the ball, which was rare, because the frickin ball is too small, when it landed on the fairway, it bounced so high you would have thought it land on concrete, it was so cold.
Another time we went out there and it started raining. Big time rain. It rained so hard and so long, the greens looked like ponds out there. We got about three holes played and had to pack it in.

1 Like

Morning GOLF hope ur having a fantastic day

Good morning brother GN, & all of OG!
2days and counting… :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Who’s counting? :joy:

1 Like

Morning everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt !
Two days and counting down!
:partying_face:

2 Likes

Wow :flushed: great read :facepunch:
That is one VERY nice haul you got going on man.
If you’re half as good at golf, as you are at growing, you’re a scratch golfer all day long.

Beautiful plants man.
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Good morning brother GN, & all of OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt and all you others!

2 Likes

Good morning brother GN, & all of OG! You’re probably on the road!

1 Like

Good morning OG. I just finished getting loaded up. About to take a shower, tie up a few loose ends and get on the road.

2 Likes

Good morning brother GN, and all of OG!

2 Likes

Yo @Golfnutt
Good to hang with you yesterday. Hope you got buzzed. Hehe.

3 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt .
High? Did someone say high?
The first hit I took was off that gravity bong. It had some either Cap Junky or Chunky Junky loaded with a healthy ball of rosin on top… After that… Well the day got a little fuzzy…
:rofl:

4 Likes

Good morning. Yes sir that bong takes my breath away every time. I had a great time yesterday. Awesome friends and excellent food. Thank you very much for all of this. @JohnnyPotseed @Oldjoints
I am already looking forward to next time

4 Likes

lol there was some hash, rosin, and budage, all three, into every bowl pack of that gravity bong I believe… how bout it brother @Oldjoints ?

2 Likes

Yes I packed each bowl with all three in the gravity bong.
I am pleased to hear that everyone had a good time. Once I got everything cleaned up I was exhausted and slept 8 hours last night. That is something I haven’t done in a long time.
Good food, good friends are a combination hard to beat.
Thank you all for coming and it was pleasure to have everyone here for an enjoyable event!
Until next time………

4 Likes

The pleasure was ours brother. Excellent job you did.

Again.

3 Likes

Good morning brother GN, and all of OG!

1 Like